The scoop on 'Growingtulips.com'

Growingtulips.com

Singel 162
Vlissingen, 4382LR
(Netherlands)

Phone: +31 118411640

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive seagardener
Southport, ME
November 21, 2007
We have been quite satisfied with the service and quality of bulbs from this company. This year as in others they offered some unusual varieties. Their prices seem a little higher than some companies but they offered a flat rate ($10) for shipping which we felt quite reasonable. We did receive one variety of which about 19% were rotted. After notifying the company by e-mail of just the rotted bulbs, they credited THE ENTIRE ORDER! I was speechless and understand occasional shipping & crop losses but this was over and above. If opportunity arises, we will definitely re-order from them another year. Wow!
On November 21st, 2007, seagardener added the following:

OK...I screwed up on this one. I must amend what I just posted...I mis-read their credit notice which stated the total order first and made it appear as though they credited the whole amount. Upon reading more carefully they actually credited us for the value of the rotted bulbs which is acceptable. We still like this company a lot, have had few if any problems with their quality in the past and can still recommend them as a good source of bulbs.
Positive mjmeaux
Ormond Beach, FL
July 19, 2007
I found this website when looking for tulips for my wedding. I ordered a 'sample' batch of tulips and was impressed. THe tulips from Ron were much nicer than the tulips my florist received. The flowers were larger, the leaves greener...just all around impressive.

Needless to say, we used Ron for all the tulips for the wedding. We ordered close to 1700 stems and all arrived on the date they were suppose to, were healthy, and beautiful. (They arrived 3 days before the wedding)

These stunning tulips were the talk of the wedding that day and continued for weeks.

I will defintely use GrowingTulips again and again!!!
Positive kdjoergensen
Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC (Zone 7b)
November 19, 2004
I found this company by chance because they sold a tulip which I could not find in USA (T. compostella). The quality turned out to be great, shipping at the right time, and with great customer service (polite, returned emails, willing to help you out). The prices are excellent and you will find merchandise which may not be readily available in USA. They even have their own line of tulips. Very good prices on the larger ornamental alliums, too. They ship directly from holland through fedex and charge a flat shipping fee (nice). There is a minimum purchase of $25 for USA delivery.
Positive LooneyLinda
Mantua, UT (Zone 4b)
October 19, 2004
I found this company by searching through Garden Watchdog. There were no comments listed which concerned me, but I placed a small order because they had tulips that are unusual and long-blooming and prices were good.
Later I added to the order because the Hyacinth selection was great. E-mails have been answered promptly. The bulbs arrived today and I was very pleased. I have never seen larger Hyacinths. The biggest bulb measured 21cm, the smallest 16cm. They charge $10.00 for shipping no matter how much you order which is fantastic. I recommend them highly and will order again.