The scoop on 'Dowis Ranch'

Dowis Ranch

Marseilles, Illinois 61341-0124 (United States)

Comments:

Positive rlily
Crossville, TN (Zone 6a)
May 10, 2006
I found Dowis Ranch through the Eureka Daylily Guide. I placed an order with them early this spring. They were very prompt in replying to me about availability. I received my box of daylilies today and they are top quality, beautiful, healthy plants and they are very generous with extra fans. Just super to deal with in every way. I highly recommend them to others.
Positive naturepatch
Morris, IL (Zone 5b)
January 5, 2003
I found them on the internet, and discovered they were just down the road from me. The sell very healthy daylilies, and are quite generous. They also give bonuses, AND an extra plant bonus just for driving out and visiting. The daylilies are spectacular. I have made two purchases from them, and will probably make more in the future. I also intend to go visit during peak bloom season in summer. They are state inspected and rust free. They are a 'mom and pop' type farm, so not a fancy spread, but the flowers are to die for. While they also sell iris and hosta, I did not purchase any of these, so I cannot vouch for their health and vigor.