The scoop on 'Southern Burner Company'

Southern Burner Company

Chickasha, Oklahoma 73023 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-375-5001

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive gsemke
Garden City, NY
November 28, 2005
I purchased a C-1 non vented 22,000 B.T.U. gas greenhouse heater from Southern Burner several years ago and am still extremely pleased with the quality and performance of the heater. This unit is totally non-electric including the thermostat, thereby eliminating any concern of a freeze during a power outage. I would highly recommend this company.
Positive Green_Leaf
Catoosa, OK (Zone 7a)
October 21, 2002
I am very happy with the greenhouse heater that I purchased from them. Their customer service personel are very helpful. They walked me through the initial installation, made it very easy to do. I recently converted the heater from propane to natural gas. They gave me very precise and easy to follow instructions, in writting and over the phone. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this type of product.