The scoop on 'Commonwealth Plants, LLC (auricula.com)'

Commonwealth Plants, LLC (auricula.com)

730 Montei Drive
Earlysville, Virginia 22936 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive wmrobins
La Habra, CA
August 7, 2007
Trees arrived in less then a week in good shape. I will order from them again.
Positive dealton
Shoals, IN
November 6, 2006
I ordered and received a total of 8 seedlings the past summer. I was surprised to receive them in late July, as I had assumed that they would be shipped in the fall. They arrived in excellent condition.

I immediately transplanted them into quart and gallon sized pots and - per Commonwealth Plants instructions - grew them in shade for the remainder of the summer. I moved them again, to their final destination, this fall.

They survived nicely. The instructions were great - I would have put them into too much sun had they not been as explicit. I'm now looking forward to raising a bundle of beautiful red maples.
Positive gardener2005
Baton Rouge area, LA (Zone 8b)
June 25, 2005
I ordered 3 seedlings from this company this past week. They are small 3inch,medium 7 inch and tall 10 inch sizes just like they said they would be anywhere from 3 to 12 inches tall. The box was little and the tallest one was bent to fit the box but it sprung back in shape after I removed the seedlings and placed them on my porch. They look cute and healthy and I`m adding them to my garden this week.
Positive ccheese
August 22, 2003
Ordered one rare Japanese Maple (a.p. Abigail Rose) and 3 seedlings on Saturday and received them on Monday. All received in very good condition, a well done to the packer.
Have communicated with Ken via email and have always received a quick response, and professional answers to my questions. Would buy again.....matter of fact, just placed another order with him. Highly recommended to any Japanese Maple collector.
Positive heybaby
June 11, 2003
I ordered six seedling japanese maple trees and received them in the mail within two weeks. Even though when ordering seedlings you cannot be guaranteed of the true parents of the tree, I was very pleased to see that the three red leaf that I ordered had very bright red leaves and looked very healthy and the three burgundy lace looked nice and healthy also. Six seedlings for a little over $30 shipping and handling included. Even though when you go to a nursery you do get a three to six foot tree, one tree usually costs anywhere from $70-$130. I get more pleasure out of raising my own!!