The scoop on 'Lauer's Flowers'

Lauer's Flowers

Independence, Oregon 97351 (United States)

Comments:

Positive KY_IRIS_GAL
Lewisburg, KY
March 14, 2009
Larry gets my highest praise! His service and irises are the absolute best. Always very professional, helpful and beyond generous with the extras. I hope they're able to get another web site up and going soon.

Positive Tntigger
Greeneville, TN (Zone 6b)
August 19, 2005
Lauers' iris is awesome! Always fantastic customer service, BIG beautiful rizones, great bonuses. I will order from them every year.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
May 19, 2005
I enjoyed ordering from this company. The rhizomes were large and true to name and the bonuses were nice!
Positive Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ (Zone 9a)
December 3, 2004
I've ordered from Lauer's Flowers on and off for about 5 years now. I have always received fresh, good sized rhizomes. He is generous with bonus extras as well. I had one die one year, and he turned around and replaced it free of charge. I've been very satisfied and will continue to order from Lauer's Flowers.
Positive jinxtertoo
Greeneville, TN
October 6, 2004
I was so surprised when I recieved my first order I immediately ordered another from them! Big beautiful iris and the bonuses here are the best I've ever seen.Will be back next year.
Positive nunica
Nunica, MI (Zone 5a)
September 9, 2004
I ordered from here and I am still amazed at the size and quality of my Irises. I was sent as many extra Irises as I ordered. They gave me great service and excellent communication. I am already planning my order for next year!!!!!!!
Positive gizzmo93
Iowa City, IA (Zone 5a)
September 7, 2004
The iris I ordered were delivered very fast & are HUGE! Nice & clean - great communication - Larry is a very nice man. They will have my continued business every year! There were lots of extras included as well - more than from any other company I have ordered from this year.
Positive patnjbob
Blossom, TX
August 24, 2004
First year to order with Larry Lauer. The rhizomes were really nice and communication is really quick via email. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. OH..bonus iris were super. Really surprised at the amount included in this order.