The scoop on 'Beautiful View Iris Garden'

Beautiful View Iris Garden

2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, California 95762 (United States)

Visit Beautiful View Iris Garden at:

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark As of November 2007, the following note appears on the website of Beautiful View Iris Garden:

NOTE: THE GARDEN IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO AN AGING PARENT RESPONSIBILITY.

Comments:

Positive hespiris
Kingston, NY (Zone 5b)
October 21, 2008
I do hope Harold opens his garden doors again someday. When I first decided to buy irises, he happened to be cleaning his garden beds in preparation of Convention - I bought ALOT of irises… by the tray! - and had very little knowledge of them at that time. His plants got me hooked on the 'little ones' - we still get on our knees in the spring to enjoy their fragrance.

He was very, very helpful and truly enjoyable to buy his plants from. My iris garden was an instant, top-notch modern hit in the neighborhood.... while I have since switched to historics - I have kept all of the medians from Harold and think of him with gratitude each spring.
Negative Mainecoon
Shepherd, MT
September 1, 2008
Sent money for a catalog, never received catalog nor a refund but they cashed my chek
Neutral White_Hydrangea
Aurora, CO (Zone 5a)
July 24, 2006
According to their website, this company has closed its doors.
Positive weegy12
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
April 13, 2005
I ordered over 1000 rhizomes from Beatiful View Iris Garden in 2003. The service was impeccable and he even delivered 2 of my orders, we live quite a ways apart. A very friendly and knowlegeable man, Harold Peters has always, I repeat always, given me the best of service.