The scoop on 'All Things Iris (The Iris Gallery)'

All Things Iris (The Iris Gallery)

33450 Little Valley Road
Fort Bragg, California 95437 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Editor's Comment:
Closed November 12, 2008

As per a note from owner Terri Hudson, the All things Iris is closing their doors. They are retiring and want to thank all of their friends and customers for everything.

Comments:

Positive Amoena
Nashville, TN
September 11, 2008
I admit it- my expectations were not extremely high when I ordered the Siberian iris specials- buy two, get one free. But I'm pleased to say they sent large, stout divisions with ample roots. The priority shipping was accomplished quickly, too- the iris look as if they were dug yesterday! This is due, no doubt, to the exellent packing with soil moist crystals arround the roots. Obviously, I am very happy with my purchases!
Positive nascarfan8
Queensbury, NY
June 5, 2007
Plants arrived healthy and were good size. Packaged well and growing nicely.
Positive flash317
Monroe, NY (Zone 6a)
May 5, 2007
The Iris unguicularis I received are in beautiful condition, and surprisingly large and healthy clumps. They were one of the few sources for this plant. I will definitely order more from them next season!
Positive tj0504
Saint Louis, MO
September 23, 2006
Plants arrived well packed in moisture crystals, and in near perfect condition. Customer service was great--I had a couple of questions regarding planting and they were immediately addressed. I will order from them next year when I have more room and a little more experience with the Japanese.
Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
May 14, 2006
I ordered 2 Iris unguicularis and 1 Iris lazica. They came when the website said they would, nice plants, nicely packed.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
September 9, 2005
I ordered 3 spurias from this company. They were only able to provide one of the three, due to unfavorable weather conditions that caused rot on some of their irises. However, they refunded me and sent me an iris for free because of the inconvenience. The plants I did receive from them were large and well cared for. They also had good customer service and answered all email communications promptly. I would order with them again.
Positive kzsoap
Cary, NC (Zone 7b)
June 1, 2005
I have ordered from All Things Iris for the last 2 years. They never fail to carefully pack plants that are in excellent condition. Whether the plant is potted or bare root, they are of nice size and healthy. I have ordered Siberians, Japanese, and other species irises from them, all have grown and flourished.
Positive dottik
Oakland, OR (Zone 8a)
April 3, 2005
Ordered Pacific Coast Iris hybrids from this company, They arrived on time and in beautiful shape. All were healthy and had multiple fans in each pot. Both named iris had buds as did one of the unnamed seedlings. The seedling is in full bloom now and both of the named plants will be in a few days, and this is even before I have had a chance to plant them. I will definitely purchase more plants from this company.
Positive leaflady
Hughesville, MO (Zone 5a)
May 23, 2004
I ordered Iris Japonica from this company a few weeks ago and requested that they not be sent until after our May 15th last frost day. They arrived yesterday by Priority Mail in fabulous condition.
Positive ladytrish
May 8, 2004
I just recieved my shipment and am more then pleased with the quality of the items.The care they have taken in packaging them to ship is above any standard that I have seen. I wish all companies would be as careful and caring.

I had ordered an assortment and mentioned a couple that I liked that is what was in my assortment and I found that to be very kind.

I give them my highest recommendation!!
Positive jeb10
Minneapolis, MN
December 2, 2002
I ordered several iris and they arrived in very good condition and well packaged. I was very pleased with the quality of the plants.