The scoop on 'Sandhollow Iris Gardens'

Sandhollow Iris Gardens

14000 Oasis Rd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ (Zone 9a)
February 1, 2007
2006 was the first year I've ordered from this company. I was very satisfied with their service. My e-mails were answered, the irises sent were packed well, healthy, green, and of good to large size! Nice bonus plants were sent too. I would certainly order again from them.
Positive Ponditis
Lincoln City, OR (Zone 9a)
January 21, 2006
I bought directly from this garden last year and got great rhisomes and their personal service was delightful. They are wonderful people and are doing their best to provide a great product. I also got a great bonus plant.

I really appreciated them giving me free flower stalks to decorate the pioneer cemetary near our home for Memorial Day. These people are a class act!!!!!
Positive Mainecoon
Shepherd, MT
September 20, 2005
.This is the 1st yr I ordered from Sandhollow, they had sent me there catalog last yr, but didn't order for uncontrolled reasons, they sent there catalog this yr & i ordered from it, I was happy with the order, I did not receive dried up rhizomes as I did in other iris orders from other gardens nor was the roots all chopped off, which i hate to get, iris with chopped off roots are doomed in my area & are winter kills, things grow slow here & I love the Oasis iris & plan on getting more, some of the newer iris next yr.
Positive cls009
August 29, 2005
I placed an order very late this year and they were wonderful! The rhizomes were all large. The order was mailed out very quickly, and even though it was a rather small order, the bonuses were extremely generous. Will definately use this company again.