The scoop on 'Miyama Asian Maples'

Miyama Asian Maples

Laytonville, California 95454 (United States)

Comments:

Neutral Davidsan
Springfield, IL (Zone 6a)
June 24, 2006
these folks only "do" checks ...no MV no paypal nothing... that is not a good way of doing internet biz...they wait til your check arrives and send your tree..I am not impressed also email is not good my last request went unanswered...Only reason I'm not giving a negative is because he has alot of good stuff and seems like a nice fellow ...my advice stay a brick and morter nusery!!!! David
Positive jacquot
Larchmont, NY
November 3, 2005
They were very helpful in a phone call, very knowledgeable about maples. I ordered one tree which was very good size for the price paid, and was packed and delivered well. This was a cross country delivery. It is now a couple of years older and doing very well.