The scoop on 'Eco Enterprises'

Eco Enterprises

1240 NE 175th St. Suite B
Shoreline, Washington 98155 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-426-6937

Comments:

Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
April 20, 2012
Found Smart Pots on this web-site for about a tenth of the cost of bigger retailers. Bought 9 pots from 3-10 gallon sizes for around 48$ which included a very rapid delivery.

Five stars from me for very reasonable pricing, easy to use web-site, and rapid delivery!

Thanks EE!!!
Negative TommThumb
Bloomingdale, IL
August 20, 2010
I purchased a Ebb and Gro System from Them and on the Website it clearly stated that the system is made by Hydrofarm..I received a system made by CAP instead.They didnt enform me of any changes or Cheaper substitutes.They also advertised that the 6 bucket add on was Hydrofarm also..I received a 6 bucket add on by CAP again...I didnt receive the Items advertised on there web site..These Items arent cheap and I dont like cheaper substitutes without being warned about it..I tried to return the Cheaper substitutes and they want me to pay fpr return shipping when they ripped me off by giving me cheaper substitutes..Oh! on top of that they shorted me one inner bucket and hardware for two trays..They wont return E-mails and they will hang up on you when you ask for the boss!! Also they will tell you lie after lie..Do not waste your time and money on people who falsely advertise and bait and switch what you buy from them!! There customer service people arent any help What so ever!! I got ripped off and I will enform everyone I know !!!
Positive hydroron39
Mountlake Terrace, WA
September 15, 2007
I grew all the plants displayed at this site using Eco Liquid nutrients.

I have been doing business with Eco for several years and have received the best service and advice available anywhere! Their nutrients are excellent but they stock other brands to cater to customer needs. Simply put, it's a great little company!
Positive cgangel
Richland, WA
March 12, 2007
I have ordered from ECO Enterprises a couple of times this year. Both times my order was here within 2 days. I'm sure there are a few, but I haven't dealt with any other business that will get everthing out the day it's ordered.
Positive froggy23696
Lancaster, PA
February 25, 2007
I have ordered from Eco numerous times. Wonderful customer service, good prices.
Positive balvenie
Marysville, WA (Zone 7a)
January 17, 2005
The neutral and negative comments on this shop were several years old.I found the staff to be very helpful and considerate.The product line was good and they price-matched another firms lower price.I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.
Neutral RizaninoReyes
April 1, 2000
I live a block away from this store and it's really not a well-known business in our area. I think the only people who really know about it are people who do hydroponics and are involved in plant propagation and obtaining various other supplies. The store is very small and packed with complete accessories. Well stocked, but there's hardly anyone there to assist you. You kinda hafta know what you want, ask where it is, pay, and leave. It's convenient place to go for supplies.
Negative ryanwright
January 1, 1998
Eco Enterprises is not the place to go if you are looking friendly information on anything. I totally hated the way I was treated about my low education of hydroponics/HID lamps.