The scoop on 'The Plant Place'

The Plant Place

Cumming, Georgia 30040
(United States)

Phone: 1-800-896-5770

Company Comment, posted on November 1, 2002:

Comments:

Positive MerrittBumpas
July 1, 2001
I've ordered from them several times and have received nothing but the best in service and product from them. The plants arrived when they said they would and they were viable and thriving.
Positive bschramm
April 1, 2000
After spending years looking for good aquatic plants I ordered from the plant place this spring. Not only are the prices great for aquatics but also the plants arrived in great shape and are doing well already. Additionally, the folks there have great follow-up and are willing to help in any way with problems, particularly the kind aquatic plants can have. I needed a particular type of plant to grow in a waterfall and they suggested one, and then included it in my order for free for me to try. Just great folks with inexpensive good plants. And their website is more informative and professional than any I've seen.
Positive JGramitz
Belmont, CA
July 1, 1999
Upon starting several "large" container ponds, I searched high and low for appropriate aquatic plants - locally and finally on the internet, hen I came across The Plant Place. It took me some time to compare and select the plants, while learning so much on the way. I must say that The Plant Place prices are very low for the quality of plants that I received. (All are thriving beautifully!) The ordering process was very professional and speedy. First, they replied with an email immediately upon receiving your order and give you a toll free phone number to call in your credit card information; followed by another email when the plants are shipped by UPS with a tracking number to follow-up if the plants don't arrive on time. I was impressed! I will certainly order from them again!
Positive mikehast
March 1, 1999
I've personally ordered from them 3 times in their first year of business, and found them to be outstanding in quality and service…The plants I ordered arrived in great health, packed very carefully, with multiple buds on many plants. The Plant Place offers many innovative and exclusive products (like their table-top Pondsai---which I love), and their prices are unmatched as far as I'm concerned. I've been burned by places in the past, and The Plant Place offers a welcome relief with their superb plants, extreme value, and friendly service. A better water garden nursery I have not yet found.