The scoop on 'Amish Soil Company, Inc. (Tewksbury Gardens PooPets)'

Amish Soil Company, Inc. (Tewksbury Gardens PooPets)

77 Bissell Road
Lebanon, New Jersey 08833 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company is affiliated with Garden Gazebo

Editor's Comment:
Closed Per a note from a reader, they have confirmed that PooPets and Amish Soil Company have closed.

This product is marketed (and possibly owned) by Garden Gazebo; accordingly we have linked the two entries together. If anyone has an update or correction to this information, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

Comments:

Positive LaJauhn
Laneville, TX (Zone 8a)
December 20, 2005
I was sent one( a rabbit) a few years back..sold by an east texas store,(Jordan's Plant Farm and I really thought it was a great product. I would like to know where I might buy some..I thought this was great, better than trying to work with the bags of cow manure...LaJauhn
Positive moover
May 30, 2004
How can I buy stock in this great company? It's the best thing since sliced bread!

Way to go!
Positive dailismelbarde
July 1, 2000
I think it is pure genius!
Positive tinamckee
April 1, 2000
I have been using Poo Pets for at least 6 or 7 years now and my plants love them. Wish I could afford to purchase more of them at a time. Since they last for two years or more they are inexpensive in the long run. At $10 to $14 a piece I can only afford to get 2 to 3 of them a year and concentrate them on my hungriest plants. They are cute & odorless, and to my mind, better than using chemicals, so I don't understand anyone's objection to using them. Just wish they weren't so expensive.
Negative chris246
October 1, 1998
This tradition of making figures out of fecal material is disgusting.