The scoop on 'Nurseryman.com'

Nurseryman.com

6674 Grand Haven Road Building A
Spring Lake, Michigan 49456 (United States)

Phone: 888-528-TREE

Comments:

Positive Gen_Maximus57
Amherst, OH
April 11, 2011
Posted on March 17, 2011, updated April 11, 2011
Ordered 100 White Pines and a few other pine trees.

Trees in good condition but were kinda small.
On April 11th, 2011, Gen_Maximus57 added the following:

Good trees, good service. You won't be disappointed with this company. Richard is a good man to work with.
Positive hillfarmer
Cleveland, GA
April 3, 2011
An exemplary company,helpful,prompt and great products!!None better.
Positive VirginiaLee2009
Riner, VA
September 6, 2010
This was the only place I could find that had Norway Spruce that were not bare root (other than a landscape place, where they are much too big.) I liked the fact that there were several different types and sizes available, and I chose the plug transplant size. They were shipped right away and looked good on arrival. Maybe not quite as bright green as the ones around here growing in the ground, but definitely in the range of OK. The packing method was excellent, and it's hard to imagine how they could be damaged in shipment. Their e-mail messages show a sense of humor, which I really appreciate. We will baby them over the next year, and if these do well (and I think they will), we will order more.
Positive New2Gardens
Pearl River, LA
May 4, 2010
I ordered the Dawn Redwood JUMBO Plug Seedlings 5-pack, and recieved 5 bare sticks,( with root balls). I planted them and watered them frequently. After about 6 weeks, with no signs of breaking dormancy, I emailed the company. Richard was very helpful about advising me how to check the young trees for signs of life.

When I responded to his email that the trees showed no signs of life, he immediately shipped a replacement 5 pack at NO CHARGE, not even shipping (which I expected to pay). Overall experience POSITIVE. My Dawn redwoods are now shooting a profusion of new leaves and stems.
Positive diggin_forever
Gambrills, MD (Zone 7a)
July 28, 2009
I ordered for the first time from this company recently and purchased 10 Eastern Red Cedar jumbo plug seedlings for $37. The ordering experience was easy, with a very informative website and a video on planting. Shipping was fast and the seedlings arrived in perfect condition. Each seedling is approximately 10-12 inches tall. All have been planted and appear to be thriving. Shipping to the lower 48 states is included in the pricing and a 1 year guarantee is offered on all plants. I am very pleased and plan to order more Eastern Red Cedar seedlings, which I cannot purchase from local nurseries.
Positive trillium612
Portage, WI (Zone 4b)
April 26, 2007
Fast shipping. I ordered on Saturday and had my trees by Wednesday. Trees were of good quality and size for the most part. The white pine were exceptionally nice with very large and healthy root systems. One thing to be aware of however is the plants were very loosely graded with topsize rangeing from 6" to 16". There were a few even smaller ones, but I'm not sure if those were included in the overall count. I was pleasantly surprized to find more of the larger plants though than the smaller ones as I purchased seedlings. It looked like one of the bundles may have even been transplants as they were all quite a bit larger. I would order from them again (will most likely next year). I wish I had purchased twice as many as I did.
Positive mooboo121
Hudsonville, MI
August 20, 2006
Excellent experience, promptly shipped, professional and helpful service, beautiful trees! Love the free shipping! Will definately order here again soon!