The scoop on 'World Wide Plants'

World Wide Plants

2115 Olanta Highway
Scranton, South Carolina 29591 (United States)

This company is affiliated with McKenzie Farms Nursery

Comments:

Positive TaylorP
Virginia Beach, VA (Zone 8a)
November 9, 2006
Jeffrey, the Co-owner or Worldwide Plants it VERY friendly. He ships out his plants quickly and wrapped properly. Also, the plants were LARGE, not the puny things you get from some places. He shows excellent service and provides quality plants.

I hope to buy from him again, and I hope you will too!
Thanks!

Taylor
Positive jjjoetx
San Antonio, TX
July 19, 2006
I ordered three banana plants from World Wide Plants. The feedback was exceptional. My emails were answered immediately and were personal and genuinely helpful. My plants have grown in pots for almost a year and are starting to show signs of fruiting. Great product and service, I will most definitely return.
Positive babyblue11371
Neodesha, KS
July 10, 2006
I ordered a Banana and Eucalyptus.
Stan was very helpful picking out the right plants for me according to MY needs from the plants!! Shipping was prompt!!
The Plants I received are WONDERFUL!!! Price was GREAT!!
Will Do Business again!!!
Gina *BabyBlue*
Positive Westwood
Florence, OR (Zone 8b)
March 28, 2006
Orders sable palametto Palms ..

Absolutly wonderfull These where seedlings with a great deal of care thank you will buy again ..Tammy
Neutral Bodhisagan
Dallas, GA
March 6, 2004
I have only ordered once from these guys. The plant I received was poorly wrapped so although it was a great plant when it left the nursery, it was half the height when I was through pruning it.

I never asked for compensation, so I can;t say that they would have made good, but I do believe that they are into what they are doing ad would have done the right thing.

Whewww! they are pricey though aren't they.

BTW My hardy Mandarin looks great.
Positive markc123
April 16, 2003
I was very happy with the needle palms that I ordered from this company. They were much larger than I had expected and was happy that they shipped their plants with all the soil intact. I am very pleased.
Negative Copperbaron
Vicksburg, MS (Zone 8a)
January 6, 2003
I was going to purchase $170 worth of hardy citrus plants. When I went to check out, I found that the shipping charges for 6 plants were going to be $112. Needless to say, I canceled the order as a 30% shipping charge is on the high end for shipping costs. There's was 66%!!!!!!