The scoop on 'PaulowniaTrees.com'

PaulowniaTrees.com

203 Drexler Lane
Fitzgerald, Georgia 31750 (United States)

Phone: 229-423-7174

No positives

Comments:

Negative AndreaRHooper
College Station, TX
April 26, 2017
I ordered an Empress tree over a month ago. After being strung along through several emails about "nature just not cooperating" I finally asked for a refund. They ignored this email for a week. So I wrote that they had until the end of the week to send me a plant or confirmation of a refund before I involved a lawyer. The day after I called my lawyer they finally shipped my purchase... A tiny cutting that had been rooted for a month... from the world's easiest to root tree. 35 dollars to root a tree that I now have to babysit the entire summer because it got planted too late in the spring even for a full sized transplant. Tacky, tacky, tacky company who will not be getting anymore of my money.
Negative aliisadie
Smyrna, GA
June 8, 2005
I live in Georgia, where this tree source is located, and thought there would be no problem with placing an order with them. I had reviewed their website, liked the description of the trees they send, and thought, hey, why not, give it a try. April 21, I ordered three ornamental paulownia trees, expected three 10-14" trees and a "condensed version of our world-class growers guide.. included with each order." I expected delivery as they had advertised, in one to three weeks. They promtly cashed my check, I started calling them beginning week # 3. It is eight weeks later, now past the initial spring growing season here and getting hot. After several calls to them asking where my trees are, I got a small box in the mail today. Inside are three six-inch wilted plants, look like they were started very recently in one-inch pots. They have an average of six leaves on each tree. They look like wilted tomato plant starters. There is no growing guide in the box. Shame on me for ordering from these people. I still have an interest in this tree, but will find a different source!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]