The scoop on 'Worm World'

Worm World

26 Ihnat Lane
Avella, Pennsylvania 15312 (United States)

Positive Asufrin
Pittsburgh, PA (Zone 5b)
June 11, 2006
Order for worm castings arrived quickly. A simple transaction with no issues. Positive.
Positive DirtyOldPeter
West Chester, PA
July 29, 2005
I ordered a composting unit and 2 lbs of worms. Everything arrived in 3 business days. The worms seem healthy and when I called to ask a question, someone was there to help me out. The only negative is that I feel the composting unit is over-priced. But overall, I am happy with Worm World and would recommend them to others. I Iook forward to vermicomposting!
Positive alevy1954
Camden, NY (Zone 5a)
October 27, 2004
I ordered 2000 worms from worm world this fall. They arrived healthy and promptly.
Positive Igarden2
January 21, 2004
I purchased 2 pounds of worms last summer. They arrived in great condition. They lived on the deck until it got too cold and are now thriving in the basement. I fed my house plants worm "tea" and they are flourishing. My African Violets have been in continuous bloom. This company also provided excellent information on how to compost in this way. I highly recommend them.