The scoop on 'Heliconia Paradise'

Heliconia Paradise

No address on file.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Stanka53
Zadar
Croatia
September 29, 2007
I came across the web site by chance and as I am a big heliconia fan (though novice) decided to contact the company. All my questions were answered very quickly by a very helpful and courteous Mr Pein ( a German) who dissipated all my doubts about ordering this plants and sending them all the way to Croatia, Europe.
The service was excellent and plants (15 kg) arrived in less than a week in perfect condition. They also have a vast assortment of other tropical plants, so do check with them first when intending to order rhizomes.
Needless to say, all paperwork was done by German efficiency, helping me a lot with customs and all other authorities. I cannot praise this company enough, and am sure to order form them again
Positive xeen
S
Singapore
August 6, 2003
Bought from them twice and both times received very healthy, cleaned, and well packed heliconia rhizomes. Has a fairly extensive list of common heliconias to a few rare types.
Positive johnwalton
August 1, 2002
I came across your site and just thought you should know about my mail order experience. I had some mail order Heliconias from a site called heliconia Paradise in Bangkok and I must say I was a bit worried to start with but all my fears were taken away by the excellent service by this company. They even put you onto payment method where you pay your money and they do not release money until you get your products and have checked them, which I thought was great. I cannot praise the company enough.