The scoop on 'Gail Austin Garden Perennials'

Gail Austin Garden Perennials

8445 SW 80th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97223-8908 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jguy69
Kennesaw, GA
June 6, 2006
I'll second the fact that Gail not only handles all e-mailing personally, but that she provides the best service of any site recommended on DG. I've placed two separate orders with her and they've both arrived well-packed and healthy. In fact, one order I placed for a friend's 40th birthday arrived with a bonus (which I kept), and 4 weeks after arrival it's already blooming! Great service, great place to do business!
Positive gdionelli
Huntington, WV (Zone 6a)
June 2, 2005
Excellent experiences! Gail responded by email personally several times. The daylily plants arrived exactly when they should, both to me and also a gift order for a friend, and were in great condition. She sent a lovely bonus -- a plant I'm delighted to have. Nice, too, that she takes PayPal. Her website is beautiful, and she also sends a nice CDRom of her plants. Can't say enough good about this seller.