The scoop on 'Daredevil Daylily'

Daredevil Daylily

1798 Lockport Olcott Rd.
Burt, New York 14028-9704 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: SASE (2 first-class stamps)

Comments:

Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
May 20, 2014
Linda is absolutely wonderful to work with and produces some amazing daylilies! I've purchased both seed and plants from her through both the Lily Auction and the Daredevil website and have been very pleased. I'm sure I'll be ordering more from her for years to come :)
Positive cataddict
West St. Paul, MN
March 15, 2014
AAA+ seller! Beautiful fans and her own introductions. A Must see for UFO fans! Easy to deal with, prompt replies and shipping. Generous, exciting bonus fans. Very dependable.
Positive crazy4brugs
Kansasville, WI (Zone 5a)
May 10, 2012
I was looking for a certain daylily and was told that Daredevil
Daylily might have what I was looking for. Sent an e-mail and received a reply that Linda did in fact have the daylily I was looking for.
When the box arrived I was suprised and thrilled that she included a bonus of another daylily that I really wanted, but could not afford.
Daredevil daylily's provide nice daylilies, good communication and great service. I will look for them on the LA.
Positive Bourret
West Newfield, ME
March 3, 2008
Linda sends wonderful, healthy daylilies and she's a joy to deal with. She also sends very good bonuses. Her introduction, BANSHEE WHISPER, performs very well in my southern Maine, zone 5 garden.

Lisa Bourret
West Newfield, Maine
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
May 27, 2007
I purchased both seeds and plants from Linda on the Lily Auction. The seeds were great and she sent very nice fans. Received bonuses with the seeds and plants.
Positive TerriFlorida
Plant City, FL
December 4, 2003
I have grown daylily seeds hybridized by Linda, owner of Daredevil Daylily Seeds, since 1999. She has a knack for making good crosses and for seed handling that I've yet to see equaled. I occasionally buy from other hybridizers, but I never stray far!
Positive kivariver
Ipswich, MA (Zone 5b)
August 4, 2003
The best seeds I bought in 2002 came from this grower. Out of the total seeds bought (from 10 or more diffferent growers), Daredevil's seeds had the highest rate of germination and the seedlings produced were healthy and beautiful. Whatever it is that Linda does differently than the others, it makes for terrific seeds. I highly recommend Daredevil and encourage buying from her.