The scoop on 'Rancid Sawdust.com'

Rancid Sawdust.com

3421 Bream St
Gautier, Mississippi 39553 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Southern Business Express

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive rjuddharrison
Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
April 16, 2005
I've purchased most of my Datura and Brugmansia seeds from this company on a couple of occasions. I've experienced a high germination rate. Full grown plants now are excellent and now producing their own seeds.
Neutral Crimson
Clarksville, TN (Zone 6b)
January 11, 2003
It has the same items and even the same ordering numbers as Tea Herb Farm, Green Dealer, Seeds Ect, Green Web, and Seedman. I've ordered from Seedman and thier items are overpriced, ABSOLUTELY TINY QUANTITIES, with poor germination... these are seeds you can find for less if you look, most are fairly common and they call them exotic. I would be very cautious about ordering from this company, looks like all the companies listed above are the same place with a different name.