The scoop on 'GardenGuides.com'

GardenGuides.com

Burlington, North Carolina 27217
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Editor's Comment:
Closed Per a note on their forums, GardenGuides.com is no longer selling seeds.

Comments:

Positive toriastar
Arlington, VA
August 22, 2006
I bought green zebra and sun-gold seeds from them this past winter. They arrived within a few days in beautiful, helpful packets. The plants have outproduced my burpee-seeded plants in this DC heat. I will definitely buy from them again.
Positive chunx
San Diego, CA
November 24, 2005
I purchased a few packs of seeds and one pound of California poppy seeds to naturalize my hillside. I tested the poppy seeds for germination before broadcasting and had 100% success rate. Not only were they dirt cheap, the shipping was fast. I'm very pleased with this company and also the way they package their seeds. Highly recommended.
Positive moonewe
Springfield, MO (Zone 5b)
December 17, 2004
I've ordered twice from this company in the past year and have been pleased with the no nonsense service they provide. Not only is their website a pleasure to navigate through, their seed packets also include tons of useful info on the inside of them...and they usually offer free shipping to boot! This is a company I think to tell others about when the opportunity presents itself. Good job guys/gals.

Merry Christmas
Positive EllenAz
May 12, 2004
What a great company! My seeds arrived within a week of placing my order. The dill seeds were so fragrant I could smell them from inside the padded envelope. The seed packet art is so pretty, with tons of useful gardening information inside the seed packet as well. I haven't even had the chance to plant them yet and I'm happy...wow!
Positive faronell
Henderson, NV (Zone 8b)
April 22, 2004
I have ordered seeds for both veggies and flowers at least 3 or 4 times this spring. They accept paypal (always a plus for me), prompt shipping and good germination. I have ordered additional seed for their Desert Bluebells which are really putting on a show right now, hope to post a photo later this week. Very good experience with this company.
Positive Gardencritter
November 8, 2003
I purchased a few difficult to find seeds, they were having a free shipping promotion on seeds. I was sent a confirmation of my online order and the seeds arrived a few days later. Overall a good experience and resource.
Positive vannmarie
Cordova, MD
October 1, 2003
I ordered four packets of perennial seed from this website when I was looking for particular flower seed which was either sold out or not in the stores. All seed had a few to numerous germinations. (The balloon flowers took a long time!) The packets are pricey compared to the discount stores, but directions are clear and extensive and are continued inside the packet. I would buy more seed from this website under the same circumstances.
Neutral Idahoan
Boise, ID (Zone 6a)
April 6, 2003
A word of caution: The 800 number listed is not a toll-free number to anyone with a blocked number.
Positive Mainegal
March 2, 2003
I received some Buttterfly Flower seeds from Gardenguides and they did wonderful. I would highly recommend them to all gardeners. Great company and great service, seeds arrived in a few days.
Positive gabell
Blakely, GA
January 1, 2003
I ordered 2 packets of seeds (Cardinal Climber and Sunflower seeds) from GardenGuides.com in Spring 2002. The seeds arrived in my mailbox 4 days after placing my order. All my seeds germinated and grew wonderfully all Summer long. I was very pleased!