The scoop on 'IPM of Alaska'

IPM of Alaska

PO Box 875006
Wasilla, Alaska 99687 (United States)

Phone: (907)745-7233
Fax: (907)746-7514

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on February 9, 2003:
IPM of Alaska is dedicated to fostering and implementing non-toxic and biological pest control in order to reduce the use of pesticides. Purchase beneficial insects for home, garden, agriculture, and greenhouse crops online at http://www.ipmofalaska.com. We manufacture Made in Alaska cedar bat houses certified by Bat Conservation International. IPM of Alaska provides non-toxic and humane rodent control supplies also available online. We provide non-toxic insect control services for many common pests of Alaska including carpenter ants. All our products are available online or call for a free Catalog of Beneficals at (907)745-7233.

November 2004 update:

I will be in Iraq protecting our troops from disease carrying pests until further notice. Please be patient. I should be able to check e-mail periodically and reply in due order, however all products and services are unavailable until further notice.
Sincerely,
Rocco Moschetti
Vector Control Coordinator
Ar Ramadi, Iraq

Comments:

Positive batgirl
April 10, 2003
A great site! This site is a full of information. My primary interest is bats, but I learned a "lot" about beneficial insects! What an education. The site is easy to navigate and has lots of great pictures. I homeschool three kids, and found this site to be a great source of information applicable not only in Alaska but everywhere!