The scoop on 'Spruce Creek Rainsaver'

Spruce Creek Rainsaver

Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania 16877 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-940-0187

This company is affiliated with 2 companies:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive peridot51
Butler, PA
July 23, 2007
This is a great product and I loved my rainsaver so much, I ordered another one. Very well constructed and not bad looking.
Positive catsalot
June 8, 2004
After years of research on the best water saver system, one company's name kept popping up, Spruce Creek. I ordered the rainsaver and am very happy with it and the company. They were very professional, personable and really cared that I was satisfied with their product. When one issue surfaced, I email them about it, they responded the same day with some suggestions on how to fix the issue. Their suggestion was perfect and now I have a rainsaver that is the envey on my neighborhood! Thanks Spruce Creek, you're the greatest!!!