The scoop on 'Mister Landscaper Microsprinkler & Drip Irrigation'

Mister Landscaper Microsprinkler & Drip Irrigation

Dundee, Florida 33838 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-654-4086
Fax: 1-800-441-6294

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive ThomPotempa
Houston, TX
June 1, 2011
I use the Mister Landscaper products in my beds.

I started off using another brand and that other brand was awful. These Mister Landscaper products on the other hand last very well.

I have some butterfly weed I planted right before the current Houston drought (exceptional... the worst there is) and I can see the difference between the hand watered ones and the ones on drip... the ones on drip got twice as big.

Excellent way to start the roots, and the veggie garden loves it too. Had a neighbor that gave up with the drought the veggie garden hand water but mine is doing very well.
Positive mom2goldens
Carmel, IN (Zone 5b)
July 12, 2010
I ordered some additional parts for a system I had purchased previously. Shipping was prompt and they had everything I needed to expand my system. What's even more amazing is that I purchased my original Mister Landscaper system about 10 years ago, and am still using many of the original parts (it has been reconfigured several times as my landscaping needs have changed). Quite a testament to how well it has held up. I also really like that their emitters are up to 10 GPH...some of the 1-2 gallon emitters with other systems just aren't adequate.
Positive paulgrow
Allen Park, MI (Zone 6a)
January 10, 2003
This is an excellent company to do business with. They have been supplying out Master Gardener group with drip irrigation kits for over a year. Top shelf equiptment.
Their web site has an excellent help feature to answer all of your questions