The scoop on 'PlanTea, Inc.'

PlanTea, Inc.

P.O. Box 1980
Kodiak, Alaska 99615-1980 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-253-6331

Comments:

Positive JenniferG
Shalimar, FL (Zone 8a)
May 31, 2004
Dealing with this company was a really enjoyable experience. I found a link to their site, read about the product and ordered. That day I received an email from Marion explaining the company was a "one woman show" and although she was on vacation she would fill my order as soon as she returned home. Which she did. It was such a nice welcome and so personal - unexpected and good. The "teabags" are presented beautifully wrapped: appropriate for gift-giving. I loved doing business here.
Positive junerose
December 7, 2003
We have been carrying Plantea at No Thyme Productions for as long as they have been in business. What a pleasure to offer products that work so very well and reiterate our own way of thinking. The fertilizer nourished the soil first and then the plant has easy access to its food. Thank you Marian. We also never fail to visit her website weekly to see her magical photography.
Positive kristabelle1117
Simsbury, CT
December 4, 2003
One day, I happened upon a link to a lovely site which sold a product called PlanTea. That may be one of the greatest horticultural moments of my life.

I'm a professional horticulturist and Connecticut Accredited Nursery Professional, so needless to say, I have seen every possible synthetic fertilizer imaginable. PlanTea is a tremendous product presented in a most logical and user-friendly way. It's good for your plants, it's good for you, and it's good for the earth! Finally, here's a QUALITY indoor organic fertilizer that won't result in your spouse showing you the door! (Yes, I once tried a fermented-salmon fertilizer indoors (at their recommended rate for "absolutely no-smell" indoor use...)Thankfully I have a very forgiving Husband, and it only took a few days to air out the house...) Now I know better, and will forever avoid indoor salmon-syndrome by using PlanTea. And no more crusty chemical soil or salt-rung pots more suitable for a deer to lick than to grow plants in!

I work at a world-renowned behavioral health hospital, where I am part of a horticulture program working with clients of all ages. Besides selling PlanTea in our greenhouse, I will be using it to conduct all sorts of plant experiments with my groups! What I love most is that you can use it on houseplants, seedlings, as foliar spray, etc, etc. This product is stellar, and if you haven't bought any yet, go do it now!!! :)
Positive teaseedoil
December 4, 2003
I have a very sensitive nose and can't be around either chemicals or strong natural smells. PlanTea is the 1st plantfood I can actually store and use in my house without any personal reaction, not to mention my plants seem to flourish with it. Thanks!