The scoop on 'Hawaii Orchids'

Hawaii Orchids

Box 1141
Kea'au, Hawaii 96749 (United States)

Phone: 808-966-7712
Fax: 808-966-6898

Comments:

Positive dichotomy
Wilmington, DE
December 16, 2006
I just received a shipment of a dozen cattleyas in bloom. The plants were fantastic. Several of them had to be immediately repotted into 8" pots (they were much bigger than what I had ordered). All were in perfect shape without a sign of insects, disease or sunburn. A great value for the money.
On May 4th, 2007, dichotomy added the following:

I have ordered several more times from Hawaii Orchids since my original posting. I was used to their providing excellent large plants for reasonable prices but was stunned when their last shipment included some dendrobiums that were 5 feet tall and had several bud spikes. Sure, not all the plants were that big but every one has been healthy and vigorous. They are a delight to deal with and as soon as my greenhouse is finished they will get a very large order from me to eliminate the tragedy of empty bench space....
Positive machiela
Boynton Beach, FL (Zone 10b)
March 24, 2005
I have ordered multiple times from these folks. Great customer service and awsome plants!