The scoop on 'Arghya Gardens'

Arghya Gardens

5520 Tangerine Ave. South
Gulfport, Florida 33707 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on June 11, 2007:
Arghya Gardens is a botanical garden/nursery specializing in rare tropical plants and seeds. Athough we don't have a walk-in situation, we do have a website and eBay site through which our customers may purchase: Brugmansia, Iochroma, Passiflora, rare bulbs, tropical vines and Hibiscus. We also offer limited issues of seed crosses for: Brugmansia, Passiflora, Amaryllis and Hibiscus.

Over time, our customers will have access to plants created right here in our garden and lab...plants never before seen and not even named. We'll leave the naming and breeding credit up to you! We just love making the crossings! The naming of them, those rights, are our gift to all the gardeners; past, present and future who have and will work to bring new plant varieties to this planet.

As we work to retool our website to accommodate your purchases, please feel free to email us with questions of availability. If we don't have it, we might know of someone who does. We're happy to steer you in the direction of a new plant pal.

Again, thanks to all who have played a part in making Arghya Gardens a success!

Comments:

Positive Passionflowerz
Punta Gorda, FL (Zone 9b)
June 24, 2011
Through the month of April, I ordered at least 3 different times from Arghya Gardens. (maybe more, I've lost track)
Let me say right now, I have never dealt with anyone who has spent more time in lovingly packing, carefully tucking, and exquisitely picking out, such lovely, vibrant and healthy plants. They were huge sized for one thing, super healthy, and 4 have already bloomed...and still setting blooms. Dali Lama and Pirouette constantly blooming. I've never ordered brugmansia from ANY company that sent such perfect plants.
Not only that, her shipping was almost immediate. I received every one of my orders within 8 days of receipt of payment.
*****5 STAR SERVICE & PLANTS*****
Positive tikipod
(Ang) Bremerton, WA (Zone 8b)
May 11, 2011
I contacted Arghya Gardens about a specific cultivar to be sent to my mom for Mother's Day. Not only did they sent it out quickly but they also included a packet of brugmansia seeds. My mom was very happy with the plant she received and was even impressed with it's size.

I'm very grateful to them for making Mother's Day extra special for my Mom.
Positive bromefreak
(JOE) Chicago, IL (Zone 5a)
March 3, 2009
Fantastic Seller Always the best from this company A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Positive SW_gardener
(Zone 6a)
June 29, 2008
June/28/2008 :
Just placed an order yesterday through the DG Marketplace for some seeds and they have already been shipped the next day!!! Great service and communication!
Will update when seeds arrive.
On July 9th, 2008, SW_gardener added the following:

July/9/2008 : Seeds arrived in great condition!!! Will be sure to reccomend!

Steven
On July 24th, 2009, SW_gardener added the following:

My seeds came up great and are growing well! I forgot to add before that I ordered 1 pack of seeds and was sent 2!
Positive tggfisk
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
June 27, 2008
My first purchase and I am very pleased! Plants came very fresh looking and beautiful. Not one leaf disturbed and the plants are bigger than expected. Highly recommended:-)
Thanks!
Positive starlight1153
Seale, AL (Zone 8b)
May 17, 2008
I just bought a coupel of packages ofseeds from off the Dg Marketplace and recived fast service and beautiful freah looking seeds.

Thank you so much!!!!! : )
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
April 7, 2007
This seller is knowledgeable and most importantly, has the patience to deal with customers on all levels. I received two Amaryllis Salmon and 5 Triumphator lilies that were in A+ health and condition. I am enthusiastically recommending Arghya Gardens and will definiteliy buy from this seller again.
Positive jestelleoan
Tyler, TX (Zone 8a)
December 30, 2006
I was very pleased with the packing not one leaf was broken. My plants were large and very healthy and they came on time and had extra plants. I feel she is a very good grower and runs a good business.
Positive shellabella
West Central, FL (Zone 9b)
August 24, 2006
I have become a regular customer of theirs. Their plants are always very healthy , larger than expected and well shipped.
I also got seeds from them and had 90% germination. I usually have about 25% germination from other mail order seeds. They respond to E-Mails fast and in a very friendly manner. If they don't have something you want on their E-bay site , just E-Mail and ask!
Positive gone2seed
Milton, FL (Zone 8a)
May 8, 2006
I have ordered several passifloras from this company.Service was fast and the plants were great.
On August 29th, 2009, gone2seed added the following:

This latest of several orders was another wonderful experience.Thank you for the very nice bulb and the extras.
As usual,everything arrived in great shape.
Positive pphil1
Brookhaven, PA (Zone 6b)
October 22, 2004
Great communication! Super seller!

Can't wiat to see you site back up!!
Positive nathalyn
Knoxville, TN (Zone 7a)
October 22, 2004
I received a Passiflora Vitofolia from them and was very impressed with how large and healthy the plant was. Will use them again!!
Positive OCGF
Saint George, UT (Zone 8b)
January 16, 2003
I ordered and paid for one (1) seed packet and received three instead! They want to compensate me for paying three dollars for shipping. Besides, it took only five days to get my seeds. I have not planted the seeds yet but that's what I call a good beginning!