The scoop on 'Segal Ranch Hybrid Poplars'

Segal Ranch Hybrid Poplars

2342 S Euclid Rd.
Grandview, Washington 98930 (United States)

Phone: 509 840 1045
Fax: 509 882 2146

Comments:

Positive dixiecreek
Mountain Home, ID
July 22, 2010
Posted on July 15, 2010, updated July 22, 2010
Called them and talk to very helpful person, placed an order for 26 trees on line and trees arrived on time as promised. After planting the trees all on the same day I noticed several weeks later that 9 trees failed to sprout any foliage. Contacted the company by email, no answer so I called a week later and talked to a Representative. He said he was aware of my message and for me to call back in a week and they would help me. A week later I emailed them, no answer so I called and left a message for them to call me back. I called again later in the day after I got my bank statement, they had double billed me for my trees on my debit card. I called again the next day and left a 3rd message asking them to call me and to credit my account for the extra billing, still waiting for a call. The trees that spouted are great but the company service is very poor! I hope I can come back and ad additional information as to the total out come of my experience with this company.
On July 22nd, 2010, dixiecreek changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

OK the company did come through and made good on the dead trees and made an adjustment on my debit card. I still think they could have followed up sooner on the original email and phone call. The trees from my original purchase that sprouted are doing extremely well and I'm looking forward to planting the replacement ones and watching them grow.
Positive lswink
April 1, 2003
Very informative website and excellent service. This is the company that grows many of the hybrid poplars being sold on other sites. Go right to the source!