The scoop on 'Garden Smiles (Carruth Studio)'

Garden Smiles (Carruth Studio)

1178 Farnsworth Rd.
Waterville, Ohio 43566 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-225-1178

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $3

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive crinoid
Defiance, OH
November 6, 2006
I was gifted a cat birdbath with a mark underneath it that read "carruth 85" Is that a cast ? Is it of any worth? I will be using it as an actual bird bath for the time being. We love it , but I did want to know a lil more . I did visit the Garden Smiles website and found out a bit. Does the date "85" mean that it was desingned in 1985 or produced in 1985?
Positive birdladie
Wauseon, OH (Zone 5a)
March 29, 2006
I have in-store experience with this great business! I live only 20-30 mins from them. I have also ordered gifts for friends from the website and have had nothing but good experiences! Enjoy!
Positive gwendylena
La Salle, MI
November 25, 2003
I have ordered several garden statues from this company, all from their website. Everything has arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition. I highly recommend this company for garden statues.
Positive lupinelover
Grove City, OH (Zone 6a)
January 8, 2003
I have only in-store experience with this company, but I give them extremely high marks for service, as well as the quality of their statuary.

A true artist, Mr. Carruth is also a good businessman to deal with.