The scoop on 'Gardecor.com (Artistic eDesigns, LLC)'

Gardecor.com (Artistic eDesigns, LLC)

Golden, Colorado 80403-0101 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
November 17, 2010
I was searching the internet for some small hanging Japanese bells. I found a set of six at Gardecor.com. They arrived last week, and are very nice. Just what I wanted to hang from tree limbs near a favorite sitting spot in my garden. The shipping time was as noted and the items were well packed. I would order from them again.
Positive frogfish
Cleveland, OH
October 3, 2007
I purchased a large double dolphin fountain from Gardecor early this spring and it is the focal point of my garden. The craftsmanship is perfect! I am still delighted with the personal service and attention I received from Gardecor. The most wonderful customer service department I have ever dealt with. I can not express in words how absolutely pleased I am with this company. They kept in direct contact with me from the initial order through the delivery and set up. I will definitely recommend Gardecor to anyone interested in buying garden decorations; they are 100% Customer friendly.
Positive gdiehl
September 14, 2003
My first experience with online ordering of a water fountain. Their customer service is excellent with prompt follow up. They kept track of the order (notifying me with shipping information). A quality product was received with quality service from the Gardecor.com representative. I would highly recommend them to my friends and neighbors and co-workers.
Their website is superb!