The scoop on 'Seeds etc.'

Seeds etc.

17-92nd St. N.W.
Marysville, Washington 98271 (United States)

Phone: 360-659-6889
Fax: 360-659-6889

This company is affiliated with Southern Business Express

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on March 17, 2005:
We now offer Hydroponic Systems and Rion Greenhouses, Environmental control systems for greenhouses, etc

Comments:

Negative charo812
Montesano, WA
April 23, 2008
I placed an order with this company on April 11th, 2008.........the days went by and then weeks went by and still no word if they received my order.........finally I get a call on April 22nd apologizing for not responding........he said he couldn't find over half of my seeds I ordered and asked if I still was interested........I canceled the reqest..........Sorry to say I will never do business with this company again.........At least they could of answered my emails to let me know what was going on.......
Positive fgomezclones
Glenmoore, PA
June 16, 2006
I purchased a Clone Machine 42 a couple of months ago. They had the best prices. I tried it with the tree cuttings I had in mind propagating but it did not work for me. I emailed for a refund and I was asked to return the machine which I did.

Today I got a full refund via Paypal. I had no problems at all. They did not asked me any other questions. It is a pleasure to do business with companies like that, I will do it again and I hope I don't have to return the items next time.

Positive sierradon
Pollock Pines, CA
March 16, 2005
Ordered 12 different types of seeds and a rion 6.5X8.5 greenhouse.........good price on the greenhouse. Fast shipping with no problems.

Seeds were packaged in individual ziplock bags w/planting instructions included in each bag.
Positive Pitch
Port Washington, NY
February 20, 2003
Bought 5 Monstera Deliciosa seeds, eight arrived in package. Instructions for germination were clear, and already 6 of the seeds have germinated. Great doing buisness with.
Positive Innoma
Kingsburg, CA (Zone 9a)
February 7, 2003
I purchased a 48x20 Hydrofarm Seedling Heat Mat from Seeds Etc. in January of 2003 and had a positive experience - the price was good, they shipped promptly, and the item was perfect for my needs. I'd recommend them based on my experience.