The scoop on 'Parkdale Gardens'

Parkdale Gardens

5056 Woodworth Drive
Parkdale, Oregon 97041 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Zuzu
Sebastopol, CA (Zone 9a)
March 11, 2005
Wow, what a great discovery. I took a chance on this previously unrated nursery because it's only one state away and this cuts down on shipping costs and the number of days the plants are in transit. Parkdale has no on-line ordering, but it has some hard-to-find plants at extremely low prices--low enough to justify the bother of snail mail. The plants are healthy with good root systems, they were packaged with great care, and I even got a nice bonus plant. Customer service is superb: Many e-mails to confirm the receipt of my order and check, to get my okay on a substitute, and to advise me of the shipping date. I definitely will order from this nursery again.