The scoop on 'Perennial Patch'

Perennial Patch

6713 Wade Stedman Road
Wade, North Carolina 28395 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free.

Comments:

Positive peeples
Stedman, NC
December 2, 2003
I contacted the Barnes at Perennial Patch trying to locate some crinium which I had been unable to locate. I live just 10 miles away and drove to the nursery. It is easy to find (just off I-95). I got very generous clumps of crinium at a reasonable price which I potted up for my daughter to take to Austin, TX. That was summer of 2002. Daughter reported in summer of 2003 that they were thriving and even bloomed the first summer she had them.
Positive FL_Gator
Dunnellon, FL (Zone 8b)
January 13, 2003
Perennial Patch specializes in Daylilies, and has an extensive listing that ranges from species forms to recent hybrids. The emphasis is on properly named Historic Daylilies [1970 or earlier] that are proven performers. The quality of plants and service from this business are excellent.