The scoop on 'Plant Group (formerly Siam Mariposa)'

Plant Group (formerly Siam Mariposa)

P.O. Box 6 Sarapee
Chiangmai, Sarrapee District, 50140
(Thailand)

Phone: +66-53-404376
Fax: +66-2-653-2163

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 30, 2004:
We are a wholesale exporter of tropical seeds and plants (rhizomes etc.) including palms, orchids, heliconias, bananas, costus, etlingeras, alpinias and other members of the ginger family; tropical waterlilies and lotus; and bareroot and other plant materials of fragant and fruiting trees (including plumerias, adeniums and euphorbias.)

Comments:

Positive Stanka53
Zadar
Croatia
August 3, 2007
I live in Croatia, Europe in town Zadar on Mediterranean coast. We have warm climate here and mild winters and I wanted to be the first to have HELICONIAS in my garden. I contacted plant group in Thailand and got in touch with Mark who was very helpful. They got a wide choice of plants and I chose a mixture of all heliconias. I payed via bank order. The real problem is always with beaurocracy, as the customs opened it and wondered, but all their papers were right (phytosanitary cert) and after paying additional fees and duties to customs the plants finally arred. The shipment was via DHL and arrived in one week (problem was DHL).
Plants were in excellent condition, very good packaging and labeling. I put some in inthe soil some in pots and as the weather is warm hope for roots and suckers in a month or two. I can recommend this company and will order again.
Stanka from Croatia