The scoop on 'Albuquerque Hydroponics & Lighting (AHL)'

Albuquerque Hydroponics & Lighting (AHL)

1051 San Mateo SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-753-4617
Fax: 505-255-7417

Comments:

Positive mudpiegirl
Los Lunas, NM
February 17, 2008
I don't garden hydroponically, but I do go to this store to buy soil and fertilizer from time to time. The staff are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Because I live so close I don't need to mail order, but I still would recommend them to those who do. They go out of their way to be helpful, and I'm sure that translates to all areas of their business.
Positive jsmoke
Rio Rancho, NM
April 9, 2007
Living in Albuquerque, i frequent this store for all my needs, amazing instore growroom setups running, new and used equip, and eager to help with any questions you may have about anything. i highly recomend to anyone.
Positive sjohnson13hib
December 8, 2003
I ordered a 400 watt High Intensity Discharge light from them. They were prompt and knowledgeable at responding to my email questions while I was considering this rather costly item. Their price was much better than anywhere else and their shipping price was very reasonable.

My purchase came promptly and was very well-packaged to prevent damage in shipment. The special light bulb I had ordered with the system was on backorder, so they sent me a used bulb to get me started. They told me I would receive a new bulb as soon as it was available and that I could keep the used bulb free as a backup. The new bulb arrived about 3 weeks later. I was very impressed that they gave me an extra bulb so that I wouldn't have to wait weeks to use my system.

Their products are high quality and exactly as described in the catalog. I would not hesitate to order from them again.