The scoop on 'The Herb Man'

The Herb Man

24149 Chippendale Ave. West
Farmington, Minnesota 55024 (United States)

Visit The Herb Man at:

Comments:

Positive wagepc
Northfield, MN (Zone 4a)
June 9, 2005
From reading the other comments, I would conclude that the Herb Man is better in person. Also, having visited this nursery on several occasions, I can understand that it might not do as well in an internet setting.

The nursery is a delightful right-brained affair, with gardens and plants wandering everywhere. The owners are generous and knowledgeable, it's a place to find the unusual plant, and I've had great luck with my purchases from the Herb Man.
Negative dokijo
April 27, 2005
I ordered from their website last year. My paypal was charged $40+ and I never received the order.

I contacted the company numerous times by phone and email and they never replied at all.

Positive kkh
June 5, 2004
I am surprised no one has commented on this fabulous nursery. The owners are delightful people with an amazing wealth of knowledge they will tell you anything you need to know about everything they grow - over 5000 different types of plants! With over 40 years experience, fluent in in four languages and the owners of one darn cute puppy- Folks, if you love your organic, heirloom, near impossible to find varieties of herbs,veggies and such this is THE place to go!! The plants are healthy and strong and the prices are very good. Word of mouth is the best advertising any business could ask for. I plan on including this in my annual nursery tour!