The scoop on 'VanDusen Volunteer Seed Collectors' Seed Store'

VanDusen Volunteer Seed Collectors' Seed Store

5251 Oak Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 4H1 (Canada)

Visit VanDusen Volunteer Seed Collectors' Seed Store at:

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on October 24, 2006:
VanDusen and other Canadian seed sources are now able to ship to the USA under the 'small lots of seed' permit program. Check the USDA site. You can even apply for your permit on-line. Its free and good for three years. You don't have the worry anymore of having your seed order seized and destroyed when it crossed into the US.

Comments:

Positive cammu
Granby, QC (Zone 4b)
January 5, 2007
The web site is great, the service excellent and the delivery fast.
It was my first order at Vandusen and i will not hesitate for ordering again there.
Positive SeaOctapus
Toronto
Canada
June 23, 2003
I have just ordered from this company, this is also my first time ordering from an online source. So far so good, they have replied to my questions and will be sending payment out tomorrow. I'll let you know how things go once I get my seeds.
On July 16th, 2003, SeaOctapus added the following:

I got my order on Monday, was a little disapointed with shipping as I paid $3.00 and received my order in a regular evenlope. They charge $1.50 per order then $0.05 for every dollar spent, minimum charge is $3.00. This is what they told me when i enquired about the shipping:

"All mail and handling charges are listed on the website. The seeds are mailed out in an appropriate sized envelope, fine seeds do not require padding and bigger seeds do."

I don't think they answered my question.