The scoop on 'STEPABLES® (Under a Foot Plant Company)'

STEPABLES® (Under a Foot Plant Company)

Salem, Oregon 97301
(United States)

Phone: 503-581-8915

Comments:

Positive Patmisty1
College Park, MD
August 24, 2011
This company offers a large selection of plants to use to replace lawns. I am slowly replacing my lawn with thyme plants. All the items I have purchased from them arrive promptly and are vigorous, healthy plants. I have just placed my 4th order with them. Very well pleased.
This is the company to go to for small low growing plants.
Positive tesslynn
Colorado Springs, CO
August 12, 2006
I can't say enough good things about this company. I had purchased their brand at a seasonal "parking lot nursery" to see how the groundcovers would thrive in our difficult conditions. The plants purchased in 2005 made it through the drought and wintered well. So armed with success, I tried to acquire more. Their brand sells out quickly, but I found I could purchase them online-yeah. Last season we acquired Ajuga, elfin and wooly thyme. This spring we picked up orange flame, mazus and veronica speedwell- all doing nicely. Now I have put in elfin thyme as a "lawn" substitute in a small area because of the earlier success. It arrived beautifully packaged and the plants are such good quality. They are planted and 5 days later they have little blooms. They are advertized as stepables and can attest that they wear underfoot quite well, and the birds enjoy resting on them. So high marks for Stepables as plant material and the company delivers as it promises.
Positive lucy_presley
Atlanta, GA
April 3, 2006
Ordered my plants early and was told approximately when to expect shipment. Shipment happened on time. The plants arrived in good condition.
Positive gardengym
western Piedmont, NC (Zone 7a)
July 2, 2003
Ordered several dozen plants on Friday, June 27, 2003.

FedEx delivered the plants today, July 2, 2003.

The plants arrived in fine condition, no shipping damage, looking healthy in moist potting soil.

I couldn't ask for a better transaction.
Negative Stepdisables
June 3, 2003
I ordered in March. They charged my card and promised a May delivery. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the order nor have they responded to my emails.