The scoop on 'Hansen Ironworks'

Hansen Ironworks

Linville, North Carolina 28646 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-296-0418

Comments:

Positive CHickey
June 2, 2003
I ordered two hose butlers, but unfamiliar with service that payment would be made thru..I opted to have them sent COD. To my surprise, the items were sent with an invoice and allowed me to send a check. The hose butlers are exactly as I expected, and the trust in this day and age makes this company consumer friendly. In the future, if I need any items they carry...they will be my first and only choice. Thanks!
Positive tomfairport
May 13, 2003
Can't say enough good stuff about this company...ordered a trellis and Cheryl Hansen went out of her way to make the buying experience pleasant...what a great, customer-oriented person and company!