The scoop on 'OutdoorDecor.com'

OutdoorDecor.com

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35403-3089 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-422-1525
Fax: 205-345-3788

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Editor's Comment:
Closed October 2009,

As of this time the website for this company has been inactivated. It appears that OutdoorDecor.com has closed and in the process of liquidating.

Comments:

Negative rajeev_y
Jamesville, NY
July 27, 2009
I ordered an address plaque and I called them after 8wks of purchase and they said that the order is not in their system. I was able to see the order detail online in their website, which their customercare representative could not see. I told them to cancel the order. I hope I will get my money back.
Horrible service.
Positive ajmarcus
July 21, 2004
I found this company online looking for a market umbrella. I ordered their 9 foot round natural canvas umbrella for $91. Shipping cost was reasonable at $10 and I received it in about two weeks. The umbrella is nice enough, for $100 my expectations weren't all that high, but it seems like it will hold up just fine.

I would order from this company again, they have a nice assortment of products.