The scoop on 'Wild Birds Forever'

Wild Birds Forever

Blue Jay, California 92317-4904 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-459-2473

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative ktblank63
Magnolia, TX
February 13, 2013
I wish I would have seen the reviews about this outfit before I tried to buy a couple of nest box predator guards. I was overcharged $10 on my card within a day of placing my order. It's been 3 weeks, I have not received my purchase, and I have had no response from anyone at the company. Phone calls go directly to a "mailbox full" message, and, of course, they have never responded to repeated emails. BUYER BEWARE! Based on my experience, they seem to be doing crooked business.
Negative waltsc
Stallings, NC
December 21, 2011
I attempted to purchase a bird feeder for my wife at Wild Birds Forever on Thursday December 15, 2012. I never received a confirmation of the sale from the company and a day after my credit card information had been compromised to the tune of $850.00 by someone who stole my card information, since Wild Birds Forever was the last place I attempted to use the card, I am certain that the compromising of my card came from visiting the site. I wrote an email to Jim Sheehan for a possible explanation and he apparently feels he doesn't owe me a reply to my email. My suggestion to anyone considering purchasing from this site is "Don't, you may regret it".
Negative beechhome
Algonquin, IL
December 17, 2011
I ordered a bird feeder from Wild Birds Forever. Never received an email about shipment information. Tried to contact them by phone and email, never heard from them. They charged my credit card $4.00 more than the amount of the sale. I would recommend not purchasing from them.
Negative marrissa777
Orlando, FL
September 15, 2010
I put my order in 8 days ago. The company says to wait 48 hours to recieve a second e-mail, saying it has been shipped.
Well, I never recieved the e-mail.
I called the number on the cite for questions at least 5 different times, only to get a busy signal.
There is also 2 e-mail addresses to send to. I e-mailed them both with no responce.
While trying to all avail to find some way to contact them, I found a number on thier "Wild Hummingbird" cite.
1800-316-4925, that ansered to Wildbirds forever. It was after hours. So I will see if they answer tomorrow. I will never buy from them again after this. They charged my mastercard. With no sent product.
Negative loisma
Tucson, AZ
May 25, 2010
I placed an order for a Birdbath Dripper through their website. I received an order confirmation, but never received follow-up on when the product would ship. I emailed them twice and placed three telephone calls to get information, but only got an answering machine and never received a reply nor the product. I have cancelled my order and would not feel comfortable doing business with them again.
Neutral meemawsfun
Farmerville, LA
May 21, 2009
I placed order # 2067-4264-0616 on Apr. 22, 2009. As of today I have not recieved my order. I have contacted them by their email address 3 different times with no response, I have also called the toll free as well as the other #, but only get a busy signal each time I try.

Could someone please tell me what has happened to these people. I can't believe they have purposely forgotten me.

L Freeman
Positive victorianangel
Lake Arrowhead, CA
June 17, 2006
Have bought from this company many times and have been so blessed by their birdhouses. Everyone that I have gotten there was used by one type of bird or another this year. Would highly recommend!