The scoop on 'Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery'

Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery

Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery has 2435 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

2360 Spotswood Trail
Barboursville, Virginia 22923 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive SalviaFanatic5
Dover, DE
June 10, 2016
I received very healthy Jeana phlox and a sweet eupatorium. Probably spelled that wrong haha. They communicated with me and let me know when they shipped my plants. I highly recommend them. Great customer service.
Positive Lovehum
June 7, 2016
Posted on May 27, 2016, updated June 7, 2016
Posted on May 25, 2016, updated May 27, 2016
Posted on June 19, 2014, updated May 25, 2016
Oh wow the plants are super healthy and a nice full container of soil with them. No unnecessary packaging weight. Decent shipping prices. Great communication. Arrived quickly. Their name should be Industrious Farm and Nursery because there\\\\\\\'s nothing lazy about them at all from my experience. :)

The Major Wheeler lonicera semperviren honeysuckles are a great price deal and I really like the lobelia cardenalis although it appears they sent the wrong species--the darker Queen Victoria. That doesn\\\\\\\'t bother me though. I will definitely use Lazy S again.
On May 25th, 2016, Lovehum changed the rating from positive to negative and added the following:

This previous positive review was actually meant for Plant Delights--a different company. I didn\\\'t see a way to edit this so I just left the review as is. Plant Delights ships robust plants in heavy container which I\\\'m now familiar with. Lazy S does not.

I\\\'m correcting it to a NEGATIVE review now because of my negative experience with Lazy S.

The plant was not rooted properly so they delayed my order for weeks WITHOUT telling me.

I had to inquire as to what was going on and only then did they reply that it would not ship until the week of 05/09/2016 which is over two weeks away so I then asked them to just go ahead and cancel it. Right after that they went ahead and rushed to ship a plant that is NOT ROOTED PROPERLY prematurely BECAUSE I asked to just CANCEL it.

I contacted Lazy S\\\'s Farm one more time about this and I was ignored. I don\\\'t like to write negative reviews but this is justified. There are plenty of nicer and smaller businesses to shop!

On May 27th, 2016, Lovehum changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Lazy S said they would do a refund. I contacted Dave\'s Garden to please remove this review.
On June 7th, 2016, Lovehum changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

I contacted Dave's Garden in regard to deleting this review and never got any response. Therefore I'm no longer going to participate in Dave's Garden for this reason. Perhaps we should have a "Scoop on Dave's Garden" so we can give fair feedback for this site too. Maybe then they would understand and allow members to make edits to their own posts. It is not fair that members can never edit anything. The seller Lazy S took the time to communicate with me about this and I really appreciated that. That's why I am adding to this review and changing it to positive.
Positive badgerbasket
Anchorage, AK
June 5, 2016
Posted on May 20, 2016, updated June 5, 2016
I\'ve ordered from Lazy S for around ten years. They have always been better than everyone else mail order in terms of quality and shipping quality.

I am in a cold climate now, and the plants Lazy S listed as hardy in my climate have been absolutely hardy--and unique for my locale. I have a huge new garden, and I hoped for a number of plants not stocked by the local nurseries.

I placed a huge order for a private customer. Twelve boxes showed up within three days of shipping, from Virginia to Alaska. EVERYTHING was impeccably packed. Out of twelve huge boxes, only one single plant was damaged. I know they would replace it if I asked, but I am so impressed by the overall quality that I don\'t even think it should be pursued. One small plant out of about 150? From Virginia to Alaska? The plant will probably even survive and thrive.

In addition, each quart pot was filled to the brim with the happiest, healthiest , most well-rooted plants I\'ve ever seen. I have ordered from a number of plant suppliers on Dave\'s top 30, but this was, by far, the order that exceeded all.

On June 5th, 2016, badgerbasket added the following:

It's been over three weeks now since I received my humongous (12 boxes!) order from Lazy S, and EVERYTHING has settled in incredibly well. I haven't lost a single plant in transplanting, and many of the plants are already sending up new shoots. In addition, the bicolor monkshood I bought from Lazy S three years ago, and loved so much that I moved them from my old garden to my new garden, are humongous and healthy. Great company with top quality and personalized service.
Positive dlevy
Siasconset, MA
May 28, 2016
..Plants are good.They have accommodated my faster shipping needs and communicated with me.I WISH THEY INCLUDED MORE DETAIL ON THEIR PLANT TAGS.sun/shade,water needs and height..other than that they do a good job with a wide variety of plants.
Positive rdtjr05
Franklin, TN
May 14, 2016
Posted on June 12, 2015, updated May 14, 2016
Posted on June 6, 2014, updated June 12, 2015
Very happy with buying experience. Plants were well-sized and fairly priced for the quality. Looking forward to buying some more plants off my extensive wish list.

PS - Highly recommend signing up and putting together a wish list. Makes remembering what you want and ordering a snap.
On June 12th, 2015, rdtjr05 added the following:

Update for my 2015 order:

Perfection in a box. I\'ve never, ever seen such well-organized packing in my many years of mail order. Not a leaf out of place. Each plant was a small jewel. I was happy to pay their prices for that level of quality.

I should also mention their outstanding communication. I had ordered a Japanese mum. I received both a handwritten note on the packing slip and a personal email from Debby - dated late at night - explaining that it had been cut back and how to cultivate it until the foliage had grown back in.
On May 14th, 2016, rdtjr05 added the following:

Update for my 2016 order. All of the above positive comments still apply. Several of the plants were either still dormant or just emerging.

I have to add that I fully appreciated the stickers that were attached to the wrapped that indicated that they had checked to make sure the plants were still alive before shipping.
Positive phrelco
San Marcos, CA
May 6, 2016
I ordered two Liatris ligulistylis that arrived safe, without incident. Both plants were cleanly and securely wrapped and well stabilized for shipping. I was impressed at the excellent quality of their stock. Not only that, but the plant sizes were much bigger than what I was expecting. ****** out of *****.
Positive MollyBlooms
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
May 1, 2016
I received an order of lovely healthy plants, very carefully packed. A few are on backorder, but I got an e-mail telling me so and letting me know when those would be shipped. The order included very detailed instructions for care, including hardening off.
Negative ejutte
Summerfield, NC
April 29, 2016
Lazy S'S informed me the day AFTER my order shipped that "1 plant" I'd ordered "was not available nor will be in the near future." Only when their package arrived April 29 did I learn the "1 plant" was one of TWO clematis "Bill MacKenzie" I'd ordered April 7 for TWO trellises. I'm stunned Lazy S'S was unable to figured this out in three weeks, and I am stunned I was given no opportunity to change/cancel my order. Seems a very shoddy business practice to me.
Company representative comment on April 30, 2016:
On Apr 30, 2016 7:06 AM, Lazy S\'S Farm & Nursery responded with:

I am so sorry. When submitting an order, we SPECIFALLY ask customers to tell us if there is a Deal Breaker plant, knowing that in some cases, such as this, that not only is a certain plant the prime reason for placing the order and reason for cancelling the order (Deal Breaker) BUT also the specific quantity. Had we been informed of such, we certainly wouldn't have sent just one. Often the decision of whether to ship a plant occurs, literally on ship day by me. Plants may be technically alive when pulled, yet 1 of the 2 pulled is simply not of acceptable quality and such was the case here. I made the call on ship day that the one plant simply wasn't of good quality, alive, but not worthy of being shipped in a Lazy S'S Farm box. I will be more than happy to refund for the plant shipped, as in this case, despite the anonymity of people on this site, I can figure out who the order was to. I am always caught completely off guard, however, when a problem occurs, why a customer doesn't contact me (or any vendor) first before making a post here, since the vendor is the person who can fix a problem under any given circumstance, not the readers of the forum.

Positive butterflyflower
Garrison, NY
April 28, 2016
I have been ordering from Lazy S for at least five years now, and their complete inventory of desirable perennials has allowed me to build the butterfly and hummingbird gardens of my dreams even though I live far from any large nursery. When I needed information, they were unfailingly helpful. Plants arrive healthy in their well thought out packaging. Perusing the Lazy S website is always an exciting learning experience because the plant catalogue is so well done. Thank you, Lazy S, for the milkweeds, the echinaceas, the phlox, and many other plants that bring beautiful butterflies to the garden just under our porch on sunny summer afternoons. The hummingbirds who entertain us all summer long with their aerobatics also thank you for providing Black and Blue Salvia!
Positive esanita
TYASKIN, MD (Zone 7a)
April 27, 2016
Posted on April 27, 2016, updated April 27, 2016
Posted on May 16, 2014, updated April 27, 2016
Posted on April 18, 2013, updated May 16, 2014
Posted on April 26, 2012, updated April 18, 2013
Large, healthy plants with superb packaging. This was my first time ordering from them -- I will certainly order from them again.
On April 18th, 2013, esanita added the following:

Great plants, great packaging.
On May 16th, 2014, esanita added the following:

Great plants. Great customer service.
On April 27th, 2016, esanita added the following:

On April 27th, 2016, esanita added the following:

The best packaging I've ever seen. Big healthy plants. Go, Debby!
Positive rddjgarden
Bristol, FL
April 27, 2016
I received 4 healthy plants from Lazy S's today. The plants were quite large compared to some I have received from other well known nurseries. These are the best packed plants I have ever received, for sure. I would definitely order from them again!
Positive PhillyLover
Philadelphia, PA
April 21, 2016
Returning customer. Plants shipped on time, were packed properly and arrived in good condition. Some plants a little on the small size given the prices but everything was well rooted. They have a great selection. Will order from them again.
Positive GStickler
Marshallville, GA (Zone 8a)
April 18, 2016
I'm a new customer to Lazy S's and the experience has been very positive. My plants arrived last week, just shortly after placing my order on-line. The kerria, honeysuckle, and butterfly bush were perfectly packaged and in great condition. I'm well pleased with the size of them also; they'll be off to a good start since they're young, healthy stock.

The asters I ordered are slightly backordered due to a cold weather streak, but that was readily explained by customer service...no problem. I like the massive number of plant selections available, too. I'll be back often to purchase more now that they've earned my confidence.

Unsure? Give them a try. They've exceeded my expectations.
Positive nedglo
Chesapeake, VA
April 11, 2016
I found this company to be at the top of my list for many reasons. I was impressed by the personal attention given to my relatively small first time order. The plants were in excellent condition and the packaging was way above the average.

For someone with only run of the mill knowledge of gardening more challenging plants, the online and written instructions accompanying the shipment was a life saver (for the plants) since we had some unusually late cold fronts.
Positive BShrubbs
Bel Air, MD
November 7, 2015
I waited until the very end of the season to place my first order with Lazy S's. In spite of this, the plants I received were beautiful, healthy, and nicely shaped. They suffered no transplant shock at all. Quality plants, huge inventory, expertly packed for shipping. I intend to place another order in the Spring.
Positive sabu99
Bedford, IN
October 10, 2015
I would definitely recommend this company. My order came within the time promised and was received in exceptional condition. I ordered two trees, a mimosa and a magnolia. The only damage to either tree was a broken leaf. The mimosa was blooming when I received it and continued blooming even through planting and the next several weeks until the season ended. The were priced much more reasonably than any that I could find within 50 miles from my home. I will definitely place any of my future online tree and plant orders with their company.
Positive mabeljean
Huntington, IN
September 7, 2015
very informative website; my first order arrived very fresh and healthy. Site lists many unusual varieties. I will shop here again.
Positive lainie30
Youngstown, OH
September 4, 2015
I received my order of perennials two days ago. They were in perfect condition and very well packaged. The soil was moist and the plants were healthy. I used the information contained on the website to unpack the plants which was very useful. The website and emails from them advised also about soil preparation, planting and watering. Very useful information. I will definitely buy from them again.
Positive Delta2
Princeton North, NJ
September 3, 2015
Posted on July 12, 2013, updated September 3, 2015
Lazy S\'s is extraordinary!! I was lucky enough to have found Lazy S\'S on the Dave\'s Garden website and, after spending hours looking at their VAST SELECTION of plants on their EXCEPTIONALLY INFORMATIVE and very easy to navigate website, I placed an order during the hot, humid days of summer. All plants arrived two days after shipping, and they were very healthy, packed in a way that ensured that nothing broke and they remained in moist soil. Communication from Debby at Lazy S\'s was prompt, helpful, and personalized. This nursery is positively phenomenal for their wide selction of plants, communication, and obvious love for what they do. I have bought from several other mail order sites, and Lazy S\'s is now going to be my main source (except for roses, which they do not carry).
On September 3rd, 2015, Delta2 added the following:

I've been ordering from them for the past two years and have found that their plants, packing, service & communication have consistently been exceptional. Lazy S's remains my go-to source for many plants since I know that they will be healthy & thrive.
Positive mygardens
Croton-on-Hudson, NY (Zone 6b)
September 2, 2015
I just received my order of Spigelia marilandica, Indian pink. I was afraid to order any plants this time of year as the temperatures have been in the high 80's & low 90's, but I wanted to get a start on these plants this fall. I was notified what day the plants would ship and received a notice that they were shipped on the day promised. The plants arrived promptly and I opened them carefully. To my surprise they were not even wilted. They had previously been pinched back to encourage root growth and they even had new growth on them. Thank you Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery!
Positive jakeofpk
Exeland, WI
July 28, 2015
I looked for a long time for a Whitewater Acanthus. Finally found it at Lazy S's. My first order from them. The plant came really well packaged. And so healthy! They were easy to work with and I am impressed with the quality of the plant.
Positive Tuschanz
Peoria, IL
July 17, 2015
Perfection! So glad to have received my Calyopteris. The packing was very well-done and the plant is lovely.
Positive guptaas
EAST PATCHOGUE, NY
July 11, 2015
Posted on May 18, 2015, updated July 11, 2015
Posted on November 5, 2014, updated May 18, 2015
I was so impressed with my first order of about 16 plants that within the limitations of planting time left, I went back and ordered an equal number again. The plants couldn\\\'t be more robust and the packing couldn\\\'t be more meticulous and scientific. A few communications later, I learnt it is a company run by a couple with just four employees growing >180,000 plants/yr. I also got this interesting link on their shipping process:
http://www.lazyssfarm.com/Storefront/How it all happens.htm

This to me goes way beyond selling plants. Behind their fine products is a work ethic for all to emulate.
On May 18th, 2015, guptaas added the following:

Update May 2015: I have now received 4 orders totaling up to >$1,000 worth of plants from them. They beat everyone including my local nurseries in choice, professionalism, expert packing and supplying the healthiest plants. Lazy S\'s is my favorite source for getting any new plant.
Having such consistency in supplying living plants must be incredibly hard. I have seen emails replied at very very late hours of night. I try to not even write a thank you back to avoid adding to the email burden of such lovely people.
On July 11th, 2015, guptaas added the following:

So far I've had only one out of more than a hundred plants fail. It did not break dormancy. It was promptly replaced twice because I wasn't around to receive the shipment the first time. I feel more like a fan than a customer of this company.
Positive Leslieandkeith
Charlotte, NC
June 8, 2015
Wonderful company! Everything we have ordered has thrived and their selection is amazing! We plan on ordering from them again in the spring...
Positive CaryC
Mount Sinai, NY
June 1, 2015
Every plant (6 variety of plants, 16 total) I bought last year from Lazy S'S survive a very harsh winter in NY while only half of the plants I bought from other nurseries made it. Not only the plants are healthy and well packed during shipping; their selection is HUGE. I just placed another order with them. They are my preferred nursery from now on.
Positive willisjw
Frederick, MD
June 1, 2015
Exotic plants came promptly and well-packed. The usual good experience with Lazy S.
Positive Aniela
Garland, ME
May 30, 2015
All our dealings with Debby have been excellent! What tops it all, is the way plants arrive, very professionally and carefully packed, and in top condition. Psychologically when we customers receive more casually packed plants from others, we are not inspired to take the extra care they warrant, and in this case, they are so well prepared, we take great pains to see every step to give the plants the best start possible. Lazy S'S Farms truly deserves rating as a top company in the Garden Watchdog, a company we trust. Thank you, Debby, for all.
Neutral Canarykeeper
Menlo, IA
May 29, 2015
Posted on May 14, 2015, updated May 29, 2015
Posted on May 13, 2015, updated May 14, 2015
Right now, I am rather upset with this company. First of all, I purchased the plant \\\"Tubby Andrews\\\" in the beginning of this year. Imagine my surprise when the package arrived today and this plant was not in it! And to make matters worse, they are sold out of the plant! They have yet to respond. The only way to communicate with them is via email. Also, I purchased the Indigofera Decora, as they listed it as a zone 5. Davesgarden has it listed as a zone 8. If so, this plant will surely die in winter. And to make matters worse, the golden chain tree purchased is approximately 2\\\" tall. The rest of the 3\\\" stick is dead. It also has NO root system. When I planted it today, the stick fell out of the pot, and I could not believe how terrible it was....less than 2\\\" roots. I have received better trees from Direct Gardening, which are pretty terrible. If only I could post a photo. I am waiting for the company to respond. I will update this review once they do.
On May 14th, 2015, Canarykeeper changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

The company sent me an email that they are refunding my order. Updating this review to neutral for now, as I wait for the check to arrive.
On May 29th, 2015, Canarykeeper added the following:

Just a word of caution. If you order from this company, do not accept "lightly rooted" plants. You will be sorry.

My experience with the company was not positive. Like others have commented on, if there is a problem, expect a strong armed response from them. They do not know how to be amiable in a message. I was treated like a criminal for protesting against the sickly plants received (lightly rooted)....how dare I! They told me, in so many words, that I was no longer to do business with them. Don't worry, I won't. Once burned, I never go back to be burned again.

To those that say "I can't sing enough praises for this company" or "this is the best place to buy plants from" I question.....are they family members and friends? I had a terrible experience. On a positive note, they did refund the entire order (mostly out of disgust, as they no longer want me as a customer).

If you are wealthy, don't mind sickly/small plants, and don't mind plants that you ordered to not ship, and if you enjoy a combative seller, this is the nursery for you.
Company representative comment on May 13, 2015:
On May 14, 2015 2:14 AM, Lazy S\'S Farm & Nursery responded with:

I'm always surprised when a customer gives a Negative Review until they've heard from a company. No one here on this forum can solve this problem. I am the person who can help you and now, I alas, I feel a bit on the defensive as some might imagine. We guarantee in writing that our plants will arrive in good condition. If there's something you're not pleased with, including the entire order, we pay for return shipment and refund. It's that simple. As soon as I read your mail, that's what will happen.
Debby Sheuchenko

Positive Sequoiadendron4
Lititz, PA (Zone 6b)
May 27, 2015
Posted on June 6, 2014, updated May 27, 2015
Posted on April 29, 2014, updated June 6, 2014
Superb company to deal with! Their packaging was excellent and the quality of plants was superb. Email communication was also top notch. I\'m sad that they are selling the nursery but I hope they find the right buyer who will continue their excellence. Remarkable selection of plants as well. I would definitely buy from again!!
On June 6th, 2014, Sequoiadendron4 added the following:

I placed another order recently with Lazy. I was preparing myself that the plants might be really stressed since it is a lot warmer than when I ordered a few months ago. Much to my surprise, the plants were superbly cared for. They were very well watered, so much so that I didn\'t even have to give them water after I opened the box. I was really impressed and the plants looked great. Thanks!!!
On May 27th, 2015, Sequoiadendron4 added the following:

Placed a very large order this spring and received all the plants in excellent condition. They continue to be my favorite nursery. Their selection is excellent.
Positive 50Carrots
Chesapeake Ranch Estates-Drum Point, MD
May 26, 2015
I ordered from Lazy S's based on the reviews I read. This is an excellent company -- I ordered 4 plants-- all were beautifully packed. The shipping was delayed and I received a charming e-mail explaining why. It all worked out great -- the box only sat at my residence for about an hour before I came home and planted them. All the plants have thrived. The website has loads of information. Great variety -- good prices. I will order again from this company.
Positive Stadtgartner
Pittsburgh, PA
May 17, 2015
I have purchased catalog and online nursery plants for 30 years. Lazy S'S Farm & Nursery's selection, stock, and shipping materials are by far the best ever.
Positive SetterX2
Little Silver, NJ
May 15, 2015
Posted on May 19, 2014, updated May 15, 2015
Posted on April 17, 2014, updated May 19, 2014
I can\'t sing high enough praise for these folks. The bulk of my order just arrived and all the plants are perfect. They have been tended with care and not a leaf was out of place. I am thrilled, as many of these plants are impossible to find in this area. Two plants are back-ordered and my expectation is that they will arrive just as beautiful as these. EXCELLENT communication. Lovely, informative site and GREAT plants~ Thank you for all that you do!
On May 19th, 2014, SetterX2 added the following:

Back-ordered plants arrived over the weekend and are perfect, as expected. I did lose my caryopteris from the initial shipping, but it was entirely my fault, as I over watered the poor thing. Everything else is thriving.
On May 15th, 2015, SetterX2 added the following:

Order just arrived and everything is beautiful. These people have made an art of shipping plants! I just can't sing high enough praise. Of all the plants I bought last year, many of them locally, theirs are doing the best in my yard. Doing business with them is a pleasure- they don't miss a beat. Just perfect.
Positive Jenifer_B
Raven, VA
May 14, 2015
I ordered 6 pocomoke crape myrtle shrubs from Lazy SS after seeing the reviews on Daves Garden. They were packaged great! Beautiful little shrubs. I actually needed 8 more of them went back to their website to order them...I saw that they would ship them out for 13 more days after I placed the order. I understand...Spring has Sprung....nurseries are very busy. That was just not going to work for me. Found another nursey on Daves Garden.
Overall I would recommend Lazy SS. I would order from them again.
Positive spikemom
Philadelphia, PA
May 11, 2015
This is my second year ordering from Lazy S's Farm, which I discovered through Dave's Garden. They have an incredibly diverse inventory, and the most careful packaging I have ever seen! All the asclepias plants I purchased last year came back beautifully. This year's purchases (vines & perennials) were robust on arrival and are all thriving.
Positive Patty57
Wake Forest, NC (Zone 7b)
May 2, 2015
No problems when ordering from Lazy S'S Farm anytime for me. They have a great selection, very good communication and ship healthy plants. Will continue with them each year.
Positive TMThyme
Camp Hill, PA
April 24, 2015
1. Tried Lazy S'S after reading Dave's Garden reviews.
2. Ordering was easy and selection was large.
3. Communication (directly with Debby) is easy. She's prompt and clear.
4. I was notified 4/20/2015 - as promised - that the plants had shipped, together with the USPS tracking number.
5. Plants arrived a.m. on 4/22/2015. Here's the impressive part to me: all the plants were in great shape, carefully packaged with cedar shavings, plastic bags at their base, with little poles and rubber bands to hold everything in. I ordered over 20 individual plants, so packaging each of these was a labor of love.

All the plants are healthy, the timing of their arrival was perfect, and Lazy S'S prices are competitive, particularly as they consolidate shipping for multiple on-line orders.

My thanks to the Lazy S'S team as well as to the Dave's Garden community.
Positive bonsaiguydw
Mendenhall, PA
April 24, 2015
Best supplier I've ever seen. Plants are uniformly healthy and well started. The most important part is the packaging. Neat, organized, clean, low environmental impact. Nary a bent leave or plant or soil loose in boxes. The uniformity of pot size and a well designed and adhered to packing plan is key. No wads of newspaper ot foam peanuts or shredded paper, or loose dirt. Other suppliers have nice plants but are problematic to unpack! Love you Lazy S'S!
Positive Plantgeekgirl
Marshall, VA
April 17, 2015
Received my latest order from Lazyssfarm yesterday. Every single plant was healthy and beautiful AS USUAL! I have ordered from them at least a dozen times now and I have never been disappointed. Last year I ordered milkweed. I was concerned about it because they were very bare looking without many leaves. They explained that is the best way to ship milkweed. And they were right! The plants thrived. When I am ready to share milkweed I will follow their lead. Don't be afraid to order from this company. I order a lot of mail order plants and in my opinion they are one of the best and definitely the best in Virginia!
Positive ThornyWolf
Raleigh, NC
April 16, 2015
I purchased five Sanguinaria canadensis from Lazy S'S and when my plants arrived and I opened the box what I discovered was some of the most thorough and protective packaging I've ever seen for a plant shipment... not to mention the plants themselves were wonderfully healthy, vigorous and fresh. They are now happily growing in their new home.

I'm so pleased that I'm tempted to put in another order right now!
Positive spydarop
Oak Park, IL
February 22, 2015
I've ordered from Lazy S Nursery twice. The plants arrive very well-packaged and sometimes with a haircut for shipping. The root systems are fantastic and the plants always settle in fast. The variety of plants offered is incredible and I already know I'll be ordering more plants this spring.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.