The scoop on 'Snow & Nealley'

Snow & Nealley

Bangor, Maine 04402 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-933-6642
Fax: 207-941-0857

Comments:

Positive seameadow
February 14, 2004
Excellent quality small garden tools; cost higher than most but worth it. Handles are excellent quality finished wood, easy on your hands; metal parts are durable and well-crafted.
Positive SILLYLILY
MERCER, PA (Zone 5a)
January 24, 2003
I recently purchased three sets of the "Garden Tool Gift Pack" directly from the company. The order desk was very courteous and helpful. I received my order within three days. Although the tools (1 transplanting trowel, 1 claw, 1 Cape Cod weeder and a heavy duty storage pouch) are not inexpensive, the quality of the materials and workmanship make them a first class value. All of their tools carry a life time warranty. The three recipients of these tool sets are ecstatic ! I'm so glad that one of the sets went to my dear wife........now I get to play with the tools too !!