The scoop on 'Red Ox Machines (PBM Group)'

Red Ox Machines (PBM Group)

30 Wright Ave
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543-9955 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-830-8131

This company is affiliated with 3 companies:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive cigariter
Lansing, NY
May 4, 2004
Purchased Red Ox tiller spring 2004. Used to garden commercially for farmers' mkt w/ 28" Goldoni; wasn't sure I could downsize to 8". But I love the Red Ox. Very quiet. Clean exhaust. Easy to use. It's just so happy to be at work. My best crop is rocks and stones, flat and round, often hand and fist size, in heavy soil. The Red Ox has yet to choke itself trying to swallow a stone. I'm very pleased and impressed. The Red Ox performs as advertized.
Positive gkcuse
April 29, 2003
I purchased a Red Ox tiller in the Spring of 2002 and I have been completely satisfied so far. The purchasing experience was straightforward with a no extra cost payment plan. The quality and performance of the tiller have been great. It's not so big or heavy that you can't load it in a vehicle yet it does the job breaking even hard soil. The Honda engine is smooth and quiet. I would definitely purchase a product from this company again.