The scoop on 'The Sun Country Greenhouse Company'

The Sun Country Greenhouse Company

P.O. Box 186, Grp.327 R.R.#3
Selkirk, Manitoba R1A 2A8 (Canada)

Phone: 204-757-4041

Comments:

Positive Groovgal
Oklahoma City, OK
February 5, 2014
I looked for several greenhouse kits locally as well as nationally. I considered purchasing one of the Harbor Freight greenhouses as well as one of the other more popular branded pop up greenhouses, however living in Oklahoma one must consider the high winds and hail that we have received in recent years. After looking for several months I ran across this Sun Country Greenhouses.

I chose to purchase the greenhouse plans for a 9 X 16 Greenhouse. I have started building this greenhouse by prefabricating it in my garage over the winter months. I live in a sub-division and I really didn't have the space for a 9X16 and I reached out on the website to ask about the best way to modify this plan to accommodate a lesser 9 X 12 greenhouse. The owner Gary shockingly replied within 12 hours with very helpful measurements.

I highly recommend this company and their greenhouse plans which include over 100 example photos and step by step instructions. I'm a female who is 36 years old and 5'0" tall. I have built this greenhouse alone with very little assistance. Gary makes this process easy and very enjoyable!