The scoop on 'nothing-but-seeds'

nothing-but-seeds

16 Culver Road,
Bradford On Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1HZ
(United Kingdom)

Phone: (44) 01225 865 794

This company is affiliated with ANi Direct Seeds

This company offers a variety of seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative Janet23
San Pedro
Belize
April 5, 2007
I wish I would have read this site before I put in my seed order. This company charged my card over $30. The automated email reply stated the seeds would be sent within 3 - 4 weeks...... I am now at 6 months and have received nothing (including replies to my emails!)
Hopefully the credit card company will issue a chargeback at this late date!
Negative cammyhen
Worthing
July 12, 2006
This company took 32+ from my account but never sent an email or responded to my email. I have never received any seeds or contact from this company; they took my money and I got nothing.
On July 12th, 2006, cammyhen added the following:

Having contacted my credit card company I have discovered that they can take the money back from companies who send no goods so there is hope, so if you've paid this company by credit card you can get your money back too.
Neutral Melans
Dorset
July 6, 2006
I recently ordered seeds from a company advertising under the name "nothing but seeds", and when I received my confirmation e-mail (from a different name "ani.direct@tiscali.fr") I was told that my seeds would be delivered "normally within 2-3 weeks"...I am still waiting nearly 2 months on, they have not replied to my 3 e-mails and their contact number is unobtainable... I would strongly advise that you do not order anything from this company.
On August 3rd, 2006, Melans changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Just to let you know that I have just received my seeds...3months on. I will have to wait and see how they do next year...
Negative john1981
manchester
July 5, 2005
I placed a order for seeds with this company but as yet no seeds have arrived.
If you look at the website over a two week period you will see the company address change and if you try to ring the number provided the dial tone is always engaged.
This is a ghost company and i advise you not to order anything from this site.
Yuou have been warned!!!!!!!!
On July 5th, 2005, john1981 added the following:

This company also trades under the name of ani direct!!!!!!!!
Negative alfafish
Ponta Delgada
Portugal
August 24, 2004
I ordered seeds from Nothing but Seeds on July 21st, 2004 via the internet. My credit card account was debited on July 22nd.
Even so on their web page it indicated it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery, more than a month has elapsed and I have received no seeds.

I have sent four e-mails and they have not replied to any of them. This seems to be a very unusual practice for a company that does e-commerce.
How can I trust this people when they have taken my money, I have not received the goods and they do not even bother to reply to my e-mails.

Doing business with Nothing but Seeds has been a very negative experience!!!I I suggest you think TWICE before doing business with Nothing-but-Seeds

Happy Gardening

On August 28th, 2004, alfafish added the following:

Your not replying to any of my previous e-mails leaves no doubt in my mind that you run a crooked business.

You have no face. You are only out to rip people off. You do not exist at all!!!

I shall keep exposing you until I drive you out of the market.

On September 1st, 2004, alfafish added the following:

Despite various e-mails, with no reply, I am now thoroughly convinced that this is a ghost company out to get you.

They hide behind a very strange web page and will take advantage of anyone. They seem to operate out of the UK and France. This is a well mounted SCAM.

I will now report them to the proper entities for fraud.

I shall keep you posted.

On September 7th, 2004, alfafish added the following:

After sending "nothing but seeds" 8 e-mails this is the reply I got, dated Sep 1, 2004.

We are sorry you have not received your seeds yet. We had a shipment of seeds go missing and we have ordered replacements which will arrive in the next couple of days. These will be despatched to you as soon as they arrive.

Regards,
Brian.
----------------------------------------

Nothing-But-Seeds
"The Site That Grows on You"

UNQUOTE

As of today no seeds arrived and e-mails sent afterwards did not get a reply.

Definitely, people not to be trusted.

Watch out!!!!