The scoop on 'Danielle's Dahlias'

Danielle's Dahlias

11342 Orchard Avenue
Nampa, Idaho 83651 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on November 19, 2004:
At Danielle's Dahlias we are firmly committed to our customers. We will ensure that your "Dahlia experience" with us is a pleasant one. We visually inspect each tuber prior to shipment, and carefully pack them to make sure they arrive safely and in a timely matter to your door. If a customer has any questions regarding dahlias, from planting to storage, we will promptly and happily answer their questions or guide them to someone that can. We appreciate all of our loyal customers and thank each one of them for making Danielle's Dahlias a success.

Comments:

Positive wallamom
April 5, 2004
I am very pleased with my order from Danielle's Dahlias. I recieved it today and I am impressed with packaging & information sent. I ordered 8 tubers and they all are plump with several live eyes on each. Each tuber was clearly marked as to which variety they were. A big plus were two inserts, one on how to grow dahlias about site, soil, planting, watering & fertilizing and one on digging, dividing & storing. This is great! All my email questions were very promptly answered. Ship date was right on time for my region too. A+ to Danielle's Dahlias!

On June 17th, 2004, wallamom added the following:

My dahlias are going crazy! As soon as I put them in the ground they were up. I will let you know how they are doing when they bloom. I am so pleased that they all are in great shape and are very healthy.
Positive grannymarsh
Marquette, MI (Zone 5a)
April 11, 2003
Just received my first order from this company. All tubers were fresh and plump. Items were well packaged and clearly labeled as to their cultivar names. Pre-order inquiries were VERY promptly answered by friendly people.
On May 17th, 2005, grannymarsh added the following:

Ordered again from this company. They are STILL wonderful plump & fresh tubers. Their service and promptness to e-mail inquiries is STILL excellent.
On May 5th, 2006, grannymarsh added the following:

3rd order. Tubers are fresh, eyeing up nicely. They pack carefully. Again, I recommend this company.