The scoop on 'Terra Time & Tide Hot Pepper Seeds'

Terra Time & Tide Hot Pepper Seeds

590 E. 59th Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32208 (United States)

Comments:

Positive crhend
Camden Township, OH
January 16, 2011
Have purchased seeds from Terra Time & Tide for several years. I had a germination issue one year and asked for guidance, not only did I receive excellent advise I also received replacements for my entire order. Whenever possible my pepper seeds will come from here.
Positive carpenterlady
Cloquet, MN
March 1, 2010
A huge selection of pepper varieties. I found what I wanted here. Very reasonable prices. Extremely fast shipping.
Neutral sunkisst
Port Saint Lucie, FL
January 31, 2008
Last week while searching the net for a source that carried Datil peppers, I came across Terra Time & Tide. They had quite a nice selection, including the Datils I wanted. I wound up ordering 14 varieties (I'm a chilihead, it would have been more had I not just ordered from two other sources) plus they sent 2 free varieties with my catalog purchase, which was only $1. Everything arrived nicely packaged within a couple of days. Like TT&T, I am located in Florida but so is one of the other seed companies I ordered from and I am still waiting on that order. Thanks TT&T, I will be back for more!
On February 21st, 2008, sunkisst changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

I am sorry to say that I must revise my positive rating due to low germination rates on many of the seeds I bought from TT&T.
They were started in the same flats as other chile peppers I purchased this year from two other companies. There was a vast difference in my germination rates. That being said, they are still a good source for hard to find seed. Just be prepared to sow a few extra.
Positive Kanseah
Lihue, HI
April 23, 2006
I have ordered seeds from Tierra Tide multiple times during the past three years. I for one, am very impressed with selection of seeds, yet more so with extremely high germination rates, very resonable prices, timely service, and of course a very courteous entity. Here in Hawaii, practically anything will grow, yet when it comes to my precious peppers (over 60 varieties) I have Tierra Tide to thank for having the selection and quality of seeds that they do,
Mahalo
Positive Rain
Louisville, KY
April 24, 2004
Wow! An amazing selection of chiles ranging from common to very, very obscure; I ordered some Aribibi Gusano seeds (just try finding THOSE puppies anywhere else, and those weren't even among the more uncommon ones they had!!), and they were quite inexpensive and arrived quickly and in fine shape. The people are nice too. I'll definitely buy from TT&T again.
Positive faronell
Henderson, NV (Zone 8b)
April 22, 2004
I have ordered several times this year for a variety of pepper seeds. I have been blessed with good service, prompt shipping and excellent germination. Now I can practice my garden skills at keeping the little darlings going til harvest. This company has a nice variety of pepper seeds and I like their clean, practical catalog.
Positive fbullock
Colorado Springs, CO
January 28, 2003
Very Prompt and Very responsive to the Questions I've had.
My order came within a few days of placing it and it was exactly what I ordered.
On January 15th, 2004, fbullock added the following:

Of all the seeds I ordered last year I had the highest germination from these. This year I ordered again and I'm once again very happy. Very fast and accurate. If you need pepper seeds this is the place.