The scoop on 'Urban Farmer Store'

Urban Farmer Store

San Francisco, California 94116
(United States)

Phone: 1-800-753-3747

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive plistumi
Garden City, NY
May 27, 2008
I went to the store on the recommendation from my father who has bought by mail order from them for 10 years. (He visited in person and they remembered him as the guy from PR!) The service is great. They helped me set up a simple irrigation system for my home in a jiffy and even offered to program the timer. The prices are actually better than the online retailers. I am going back for more!
Positive petevllx
Oakland, CA
November 7, 2004
The Urban Farmer Store has been an invaluable resource for my fast-growing landscape business. They offer wonderful classes for free and their staff is top-notch - v. knowledgeable and they take the time to teach folks like me who were completely ignorant all about irrigation, lighting, water features, technical landscape info. I cannot say enough positive things about this wonderful store.