The scoop on 'Evergreen Nursery, Inc.'

Evergreen Nursery, Inc.

1501 Dials Mill Road
Statham, Georgia 30666 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Orena
Winfield, PA
June 14, 2005
Absolutely wonderful company. Friendly, prompt service, good prices, big healthy plants, fast and well-packed shipping (currently free over $75). When I placed my most recent order the lady asked if I would like her to ship them out that day--and she did! Now that's service.
Positive cnmower
Fayetteville, AR (Zone 7a)
May 3, 2005
I ordered 36 "Coral Beauty" cotoneasters in February. The lady on the phone was so nice, stating that the plants would not be ready to ship until the end of April. I ordered 4" pots. They arrived healthy and vigorous; I could not be more pleased! Excellent experience.
Positive Sharihall
May 30, 2004
Superior company to deal with. I had a slight problem with a couple of plants and made contact via email. My problem was resolved immediately. I highly reccommend anyone ordering fresh live plants to give them a try. Once you have, you will return to make further purchases. Excellent customer service and fast response time.
Positive markcant
Wake Forest, NC
January 30, 2003
I ordered a bunch of Creeping Raspberry from this company, knowing nothing about them. I not only received my order very quickly, but the plants were so robust they were actually growing new shoots in the package! Highly recommended.